Backup Software

Matduss

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know what programs you guys use for making backups. I don't have anything of great importance on my computer, I mostly just have games wich I can redownload from Steam if something ever happened to my drive. Still I want to be able to make a backup of my stuff. So what do you guys recommend? Or do some of you prefer to do it without any software? Thanks for the help!  :)

Depends on what I'm backing up. If I'm backing up my system, I use Windows Backup and if I'm backing up Steam games, music, etc, I use Syncback.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I use aomei backupper, I started using it on my laptop when the windows back up kept crashing and added it to my windows 8 desktop and I really like it 

seagate dashboard agent. since my NAS is seagate. Works ok, not the best.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers