gaming laptop

yudhvir

best gaming laptop

budget 0$ to 2800$

:rolleyes:

If it really needs to be a "gaming laptop," get a razer blade.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

If it really needs to be a "gaming laptop," get a razer blade.

Yeah but what I just linked has better specs... I like razer don't get me wrong

Go here :)

Well yeah, but it's not even like that... Razer is pretty shit all around, but the blade is probably the best built "gaming" laptop in the market, since it has lesser issues than others.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Well yeah, but it's not even like that... Razer is pretty shit all around, but the blade is probably the best built "gaming" laptop in the market, since it has lesser issues than others.

Yeah... I feel for their trap with the flashy lights :P

Go here :)

Get a nice ultrabook and a build a $1000-1500 gaming desktop if you can.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Get a nice ultrabook and a build a $1000-1500 gaming desktop if you can.

i can build one but u can think me as a traveller i keep on moving from one place to another i already have a gaming pc with these specs

i7 4790

msi r9 295x2

750 gb intel ssd

Well this is super open ended since the variety in laptops is huge.

Do you need something you might actually want to use as a laptop? Razer Blade would probably be best.

Do you want a mechanical keyboard integrated into a kind-of portable desktop replacement and spend far too much money for something gigantic and ridiculous? That MSi Titan might do (a used one might fall in your budget)

Need an all rounder that probably has the best price-performance and is all around probably good enough and under a grand? Perhaps a Lenovo Y series.  

There's so many options that cater to certain niches better than others in the realm of gaming notebooks. So asking for "the best gaming laptop" isn't quite narrow enough.

what you links is huge tough and not that portable

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

best gaming laptop

budget 0$ to 2800$

:rolleyes:

Dang if I had that kinda money, I'd get a Eurocom M5 Pro with a 980m. You can even go for the 4k screen if you're into that.

But it's cheaper to buy the drives separately, especially if you want an SSD, so just take whatever drive it has stock.

The only not great thing about it is that it's a gaming laptop so you can only expect 3-4 hours of medium usage. But this is on-par with most other gaming notebooks.

NotebookReview.com.

It's not a super-thin/super-light laptop either, but you compromise that for their excellent build quality, performance, and cooling (not to mention lots of drive options and expandability!). Depends on what you want out of your laptop though.

My (first) build: i7 4790k | Noctua NH-U14S + NF-A15 | Gigabyte Z97X-SLI | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB 2133MHz CL9 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Seagate 2TB SSHD | 2x MSI R9 270X TwinFrozr crossfire | Seasonic G Series 750W 80+ Gold | Asus VX238H 23" | GAMDIAS HERMES | Logitech G602 | Steelseries QcK | Windows 8.1

Dang if I had that kinda money, I'd get a Eurocom M5 Pro with a 980m. You can even go for the 4k screen if you're into that.

But it's cheaper to buy the drives separately, especially if you want an SSD, so just take whatever drive it has stock.

The only not great thing about it is that it's a gaming laptop so you can only expect 3-4 hours of medium usage. But this is on-par with most other gaming notebooks.

NotebookReview.com.

It's not a super-thin/super-light laptop either, but you compromise that for their excellent build quality, performance, and cooling (not to mention lots of drive options and expandability!). Depends on what you want out of your laptop though.

Not super thin and light, but thin and light enough. :D To be exact, just slightly more than an inch at about 1.13 inches in thickness, and roughly about 5.5 pounds (2.5kg).

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap