Wunderlist Joins Microsoft

01@2x.png

Microsoft has acquired another productivity app after Acompli (Now the re-branded Outlook App) and Sunrise Calendar, Wunderlist is the latest app that has been acquired by Microsoft. 

Following is what the Developers has to say initially

So what will change for you? Nothing right now. Our team in Berlin will continue to build and deliver you Wunderlist, Wunderlist Pro and Wunderlist for Business across all platforms–iPhoneiPadApple WatchMacAndroidWindows PhoneWindows and theWeb. I will continue to lead the team and product strategy, because that’s what I love the most–building great products that help individuals and businesses get stuff done in the simplest and most intuitive way possible.

Over the next few months as Wunderlist becomes a part of the Microsoft family, we’ll introduce a host of new features, continue growing the ecosystem of partner integrations and progress in delivering Wunderlist to billions of people. We are excited and can’t wait to share with you what we have been working on–watch this space!

I hope with all these products Microsoft can build up a great productivity platform. As a user of both the Sunrise Calendar and the Wunderlist I hope that the will integrate it with outlook tasks and Conrtana as default Task List/Manager (Todo List) then the office suite and the windows platform both desktop and mobile will be a compelling choice.

Source - https://www.wunderlist.com/blog/our-future-wunderlist-joins-microsoft/

- Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure -

CPU   : Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.2GHz  |  Cooler  : C orsair H110 |  Motherboard  : Asus  ROG Maximus VI Formula | RAM : Kingston   HyperX 8GB * 4 (32GB) |  VGA  : 2x Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X in CROSSFIR E | SSD : 2x  Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD in RAID0

Storage  : Western Digital Caviar Black  2TB | PSU : Coole rmaster Silent Pro M2 1000W | Chassis : Coolermaster Cosmos SE 

WunderOneNote

OunederNote

I can't wait too see where they'll take this

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I use wunderlist on my phone and I must say it's a great app. I really hope this won't turn out to be Microsoft buying and killing a OneNote competitor and that they actually help improve it.

Would Wunderlist have sold out knowing that was the plan?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono