Anybody here at Newcastle or knows a thing or two about it?

It seems like I will most likely get accepted into newcastle university  :D  (Pretty easy requirements for me). So, I want to learn ) about this city (hallmarks, restaurants, interesting places, what not) from anyone who resides there, knows someone or knows something about the city.

So far, I only heard good.

Edit: I'm talking about Newcastle Upon tyne in the UK, my bad for not making it clear.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

newcastle in washington....?

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I presume you're talking about Newcastle, in the UK.

Don't go out late on a friday night, especially so when a local football match is on a particular day. You'll find a lot of shirtless drunks beating the shit out of each other on the streets.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

newcastle in washington....?

Whoops, I meant in the UK, going to fix that.

Pascal laptops guide

I presume you're talking about Newcastle, in the UK.

Don't go out late on a friday night, especially so when a local football match is on a particular day. You'll find a lot of shirtless drunks beating the shit out of each other on the streets.

Well that sounds weird, I'm sure this happens when the lose more often.

Pascal laptops guide

Snip.

I live 30 mins away from Newcastle and go shopping there quite often, if you pm me with anything you need/want to know I'll try my best to help you out. 

Chavy according to SeriuslyMikey

That could be said of anywhere in the North East of England tbf. Lots of unemployment, our government doesn't seem to even acknowledge anywhere further North than the edge of London. 

Chavy according to SeriuslyMikey

I actually considered checking chavy in urban dictionary, 10/10 won't do again

Ffmx8xR.png

In all seriousness, it's coming from a too fancy place.

Pascal laptops guide