Short Report from PAX AUS 2013

ekka

Hi All,

I recorded a very very very short and very very very unscripted report from a very very very cool PAX AUS.

I actually had very little to say, and my version of public speaking tends to be slightly more than verbal diarrhea.

But here it is in all it's flaws for the forum to enjoy!

I really should have gone :(

Sounds like it was fun though :)

I wish I was there too, goddamn Australia, why are you so far away :(

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

It was really cool,

We got hands on time with Saints Row 4,

saw some pretty cool Panels: Geek Parenting, and Gamer representation in the media.

The Xbox One demo was kinda cool, the improvements to the Kinect sensor are interesting technology developments.

I wanted to see the "Inside the borderlands" and "Good Game AmaA" but those queues were full even before I got out of the previous panels.

It was still an awesome day. 

I even saw Jordan from The Axis of Awesome, that was very cool.

How amazing is PAX AUS on a scale of 1-10? I might fly over for the next one if its decent.

hard to say, it was very cool to be at the first PAX in Australia, but it will need another year or 2 to be completely awesome and totally organsied.

also, Melbourne is fucking cold in July.