How can i create a system image on Windows 7 so i can backup everything on my computer.

AlanAlan

I want to get ready for windows 10. Is creating a system image backing up everything on the computer?

If you have a disk drive, buy a bunch of CD's, and create a system backup off all the CDs. When you get Windows 10, copy the data on the CDs to your system. Or just buy an external hard drive, back up to it, wipe your system, and install windows 10. If you want all your data to carry over, use the CD method.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

If you have a disk drive, buy a bunch of CD's, and create a system backup off all the CDs. When you get Windows 10, copy the data on the CDs to your system. Or just buy an external hard drive, back up to it, wipe your system, and install windows 10. If you want all your data to carry over, use the CD method.

How do you create a system image on Windows 7 ? Does a System Image backup everything on your computer ? Approximately how much gb hard drive space is needed for windows 10?

you can do backup by yourself, you can just backup the file and application that you want to save or just back system image. in my view, if you just want to create a system image, you can only backup the system image on windows 7. you can choice windows built-in utility to backup your system image.What's more, you can also employ a powerful and free backup software, such as AOMEI Backupper. this software have one-click backup  system image function.if you are green hand for computer, this simple and safe software is very suitable for you. i hope this will help for you.