Best case recommendations

lionking8600

What are the best case recommendations for the Asus z10pe-d16 motherboard? Looking for something that will look professional and be silent, with liquid cooling option space.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes614lbk  Maybe. If you turn off the leds it will look pretty good.

or this http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes614pbk

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

How about the silent base 800 from be quite, I just love the case, do you think I could get away with it?

The phantek really didn't appeal to me, the corsair 900D was nice but according to pc part pocket won't work

Silverstone ft05

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The problem with the Silverstone is the 90° motherboard mounting and cable management is a nightmare

The problem with the Silverstone is the 90° motherboard mounting and cable management is a nightmare

I would say the rotated motherboard is better, because of airflow and you won't get GPU sag. If you were to get an FT02 you'd probably have better cable management as it's a larger case, although it isn't necessarily as bad as it's made out, so long as you have a modular PSU.

Other cases I would recommend are caselabs (Can't help with names, I don't bother much with their stuff) as well as the Silverstone TJ11, Coolermaster cosmos 2 (not sure if it'll fit, but it's feckin huge and looks incredible)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The collermaster cosmos 2 is compatible but dosent really do it for me with the handles and it won't really go with the office look I have in mind, the rest of the cases you mentioned besides the caselabs, won't fit the board. Thanks