ARK: Survival Evolved, is it worth the hype?

Deathadder1999

A title that lives up to the hype? or another edition to the ever growing population of 'Survival games that are basically the same'?

Like every good hype train passenger, I decided to get on board with the newest edition of survival games, Ark: Survival evolved.

On the surface the game look's 'refreshing', or so I thought!, remember that other dinosaur survival game ' the stomping land' that was released last year?

what about beasts of prey? Out of reach?.

These are just a few of many other games in the 'Survival games that are basically the same' category.

What makes this game different?

is it the combination of a game similar to rust, topped with dinosaurs?

is it the diverse range of animals?

or is it because you just want to look bad ass! riding a t-rex into battle wielding an automatic rifle?

Either way there is only one to find out truly if the game takes your fancy, and I guess I will just have to wait for tomorrow to find that out.

Your opinions?

Oh hell yeah, can't wait.

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

I'm really interested in this game, but I need to see before I buy. Last couple of survival games were a big letdown in my opinion.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W