Microsoft Support +1

So I got a Windows 8 pro disc from my cousin.  He's a software engineer for Microsoft so I get the family discount.  Well I've reloaded windows several times on my PC, new HD new mobo etc.  Well today it started to tell me it's an upgrade key when I know for a fact it's not.  So I called into Microsoft because the option activate by phone wasn't available.  He took over my PC and reset the authentication to my license and was able to activate it for me.  Thank god for good support.  Granted he was the Indian (LOL stereotypes), he wasn't hard to understand and was very friendly.  He assured me he could take care of it but I was skeptical.  It was strange, the option to change the product key wasn't there.  That actually made him curious so he had to reset something with a long ass pass-code.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

I personally LOVE Microsoft support. Very fast to get ahold of them and very fast for them to do what you want. They definitely have that part of the business down nicely.

Had to call in to activate my windows licence because mine is locked to my mobo after I restored and the process took less than 10 minutes. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd