HP Stream 7 (2015?)

Tjomme

Is there a new hp stream 7 coming... There are no alternatives at this price point for windows tablets... And I want it with 2gb ram instead of one, better audio, an USB, a backlight bleed fix, better battery life, a slightly faster processor and maybe a resolution bump to 1900x900 

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

Are you just asking if there will be a new Stream 7?

There doesn't seem to be anything indicating that they're making a new one.

Sig under construction.

Is there a new hp stream 7 coming... There are no alternatives at this price point for windows tablets... And I want it with 2gb ram instead of one, better audio, an USB, a backlight bleed fix, better battery life, a slightly faster processor and maybe a resolution bump to 1900x900 

For $100 you'd be lucky to get one of those things. A bump to 2GB RAM is probably the most needed.

"Rawr XD"

Funny enough i'm actually buying one in a few minutes.

From amazon I hope, it's 65 dollars on there.

Funny enough i'm actually buying one in a few minutes.

Dont do it. The RAM really holds it back. Ram usage is 100% at ALL times making it really slow and laggy. Not to mention Windows is really bad for tablets. I would defiantly prefer Andriod. I own one myself.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

I would get this over either the HP Stream 7 or HP Stream 8. For the simple fact that it has 2GB of memory.

Dont do it. The RAM really holds it back. Ram usage is 100% at ALL times making it really slow and laggy. Not to mention Windows is really bad for tablets. I would defiantly prefer Andriod. I own one myself.

Windows 10 is coming and will fix that. The ram is not a huge letdown but I hope to see 2gb ram in the next version

I would get this over either the HP Stream 7 or HP Stream 8. For the simple fact that it has 2GB of memory.

Damn, I forgot Asus had good tablets! The only things is that the 2mp on the back of this tablet is too bad, the hp has 3mp... lol jk

Damn, I forgot Asus had good tablets! The only things is that the 2mp on the back of this tablet is too bad, the hp has 3mp... lol jk

Camera on a tablet has it's uses but it more overly pointless imo. I mean I'm glad that they put them there for random snapshots but I personally use tablets like a touch screen laptop. So the need for a camera is not of high interest to me. I would trade camera quality for better internal hardware any day. All that I would ever might need is a decent front facing camera for video calls on Skype or something like that.

Camera on a tablet has it's uses but it more overly pointless imo. I mean I'm glad that they put them there for random snapshots but I personally use tablets like a touch screen laptop. So the need for a camera is not of high interest to me. I would trade camera quality for better internal hardware any day. All that I would ever might need is a decent front facing camera for video calls on Skype or something like that.

Did you see the lol jk at the end? I was kidding xD

Did you see the lol jk at the end? I was kidding xD

I know, I was just collaborating my stance of cameras on tablets. If you really need a better camera there might be other options out there with similar hardware and a good camera. Although like stated cameras on a tablet seem to be just there. I would rather pull my phone out of my pocket personally to take a picture with a halfway decent camera than using the crappy 5MP shutter on most tablets.  :)