H100i gtx, Is it good?

Lately i got a h100i gtx for cheaper price. I can choose between keeping it or selling it. 

If i sell it i will save up a bit more to get swifttech h220-x, is it a good choice? or h100i is good enough for overclocking 4690k until 4.8ghz?

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

You'd be lucky to get a 4690k to 4.8GHz on custom watercooling, never mind an all-in-one. 4.8GHz would be a pretty dream 4690k, 4.4-4.5 is more realistic for the high end and 4.2-4.3 as an absolute maximum is pretty common.

You'd be lucky to get a 4690k to 4.8GHz on custom watercooling, never mind an all-in-one. 4.8GHz would be a pretty dream 4690k, 4.4-4.5 is more realistic for the high end and 4.2-4.3 as an absolute maximum is pretty common.

im running 4.5 ghz on 1.23v with seidon 120v(piece of crap) which underload it is about 80 max. so i would say im pretty lucky?

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Lately i got a h100i gtx for cheaper price. I can choose between keeping it or selling it. 

If i sell it i will save up a bit more to get swifttech h220-x, is it a good choice? or h100i is good enough for overclocking 4690k until 4.8ghz?

Keep the Corsair H100i GTX, It's a really good AIO cooler.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

Keep the Corsair H100i GTX, It's a really good AIO cooler.

upgrading both the fans to noctua will cost me as much as buying a h220x which makes me hesitate so much

upgrading both the fans to noctua will cost me as much as buying a h220x which makes me hesitate so much

Coming from H105, I'd say H220x is about the same in term of performance. So unless you plan to expand, H100i GTX will serve you well.

Coming from H105, I'd say H220x is about the same in term of performance. So unless you plan to expand, H100i GTX will serve you well.

thx bro. From the reviews it shows 10db over the h220x. Is like a lot. So I'm really hesitating.

thx bro. From the reviews it shows 10db over the h220x. Is like a lot. So I'm really hesitating.

I use Noctua fans for both coolers so I have a more valid comparison. Any fan runs at its max speed will be noisy. I set the fan @ 1,100rpm max, 750 rpm idle because I prefer a quiet PC. The Swiftech Helix, Corsair SP120L and Noctua NF-F12 actually make similar loudness at these speed. But the Noctua will cool about 2*C better when the CPU is at max load. Also one minor complaint about the Corsair fan, the fan motor makes a higher pitch noise than the Helix and NF-F12. Which is more noticeable at night, if that bothers you. The Corsair fan is not terrible as many people claim. Just turn down the speed in BIOS or with the Corsair link software. 

Overclock to 4.8GHz. Depend a lot on the ambient temperature. If your room is like 30*C, no AIO can keep a 4690K below 70*C at 4.8GHz. Mine will hit 78*C at 4.8GHz when ambient temp is 20*C, but run much cooler at 63*C with 4.6GHz. 

I use Noctua fans for both coolers so I have a more valid comparison. Any fan runs at its max speed will be noisy. I set the fan @ 1,100rpm max, 750 rpm idle because I prefer a quiet PC. The Swiftech Helix, Corsair SP120L and Noctua NF-F12 actually make similar loudness at these speed. But the Noctua will cool about 2*C better when the CPU is at max load. Also one minor complaint about the Corsair fan, the fan motor makes a higher pitch noise than the Helix and NF-F12. Which is more noticeable at night, if that bothers you. The Corsair fan is not terrible as many people claim. Just turn down the speed in BIOS or with the Corsair link software.

Overclock to 4.8GHz. Depend a lot on the ambient temperature. If your room is like 30*C, no AIO can keep a 4690K below 70*C at 4.8GHz. Mine will hit 78*C at 4.8GHz when ambient temp is 20*C, but run much cooler at 63*C with 4.6GHz.

Answers with reference is the best answers. I think I will actually keep the cooler instead of selling it alrd.

Thx mate. You finished the final push. Those result all suggesting a close performance but they are not users so I don't know whether they are bias or not. But from you, I can finally believe and have more faith on the cooler. And you are lucky man getting a cpu that can be clock till 4.8. Have no idea how good mine can go yet.