win 10 full ram ?

berserker
Go to solution Solved by berserker,

so yeah... just found out that my dad had "accidenatlly started" ramdisk and occupied 2 GB of ram on that... 

removing that virtual drive gave me the good old 1,6 GB usage of ram in windows :)

still, why is it that the task manager detected all 3,7 GBs and measured all of them as full without telling me that ramdisk was taking a whole part of them ?

so ok i have the last slow ring build of windows 10 and i notice that not only it takes 3,8 gigs of ram at all the time but also the antimalware program is taking for itself 25% of the cpu and 250 mb of ram... any suggestions ?

dafuq is wrong windows 10??

the last build performed faar better

and i have 4 gigs of ram so it is actually pretty clumzy :/

but the only other possibility i have is ubuntu or to crack win7 and sicerely i don't wanna trouble with teh big guys 

but the only other possibility i have is ubuntu or to crack win7 and sicerely i don't wanna trouble with teh big guys 

you will still have to pay for windows 10 so why not just buy7/8 and then upgrade later 

im using it now it has my 8 core cpu at 25 percent.

My system-Core i7 6950X, AsusX99 DeluxeII, 128gb Crucial DDR4, Corsair 900D Titan X, Asus Thunderbolt EXII Card,Quadro M4000,Intel X540 network card

im using it now it has my 8 core cpu at 25 percent.

damn, your whole win10 or only the antimalware ?? because i just controlled again and it is actually at idle with the percentage fluctuating between 5 and 30.....

the only problem is that it is taking still 90% of ram D:

• 5 weeks later...

so yeah... just found out that my dad had "accidenatlly started" ramdisk and occupied 2 GB of ram on that... 

removing that virtual drive gave me the good old 1,6 GB usage of ram in windows :)

still, why is it that the task manager detected all 3,7 GBs and measured all of them as full without telling me that ramdisk was taking a whole part of them ?