Can i fold?

Can i fold using my 4690k without a GPU because i cant actually afford my gpu until late next month :P just wondering.

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

There's nothing stopping you from folding. You just won't be able to run GPU powered tasks. 

You can run CPU tasks just fine. 

^This.

I fold with my 4790k and I have no GPU. 

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

^This.

I fold with my 4790k and I have no GPU. 

Why do you have no GPU

Why do you have no GPU

Because i'm (fucking) poor, dude.

I mean, like, I have an iGPU, but I barely get by at 720P low with that. I have no dGPU.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

There are cpu work units and there are gpu work units. CPUs can't do gpu units, and GPUs can't do cpu units, and both need to get done. Fold away.

Yeah, you can do it without a problem.

However, since you'll only be using the CPU anyway, I'd suggest giving BOINC a shot, seeing as they have MANY CPU exclusive projects, but much less users than FAH. In particular, WCG is the most well known. Ofc, BOINC also has many GPU projects, should you end up liking it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!