MS Office >> Libre Office

0x550x42

If I make a report (using Libre Writer) in Libre Office, Is is going to work as desired in MS Word along with all the formatting...

There's always a way...

There is an option in Libre Office to save it as a (.docx) so you can open it in Microsoft Word

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

If I make a report (using Libre Writer) in Libre Office, Is is going to work as desired in MS Word along with all the formatting...

If I remember correctly Libre Office has a different standard format to MS Word so opening a file from LO in MS word causes fonts and sizes to distort a little, it isn't that bad though.

But I think you might be able to save it as a Microsoft Word file.

There is an option in Libre Office to save it as a (.docx) so you can open it in Microsoft Word

There are two types of doc (XML and TEMPLATE)

4dW3LHx.png

If I remember correctly Libre Office has a different standard format to MS Word so opening a file from LO in MS word causes fonts and sizes to distort a little, it isn't that bad though.

But I think you might be able to save it as a Microsoft Word file.

I have to submit the report to college...

There's always a way...

There are two types of doc (XML and TEMPLATE)

4dW3LHx.png

The first Microsoft Word one. It says "Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013 XML (.docx) (*.docx)"

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

The first Microsoft Word one. It says "Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013 XML (.docx) (*.docx)"

Is there any difference...

There's always a way...

Is there any difference...

Just use that one, it will work with the latest versions of Microsoft office.