Will my motherboard fit in my case?

Ultrus

When buying my case I neglected to see what types of boards it supports. Looking now it says ATX/micro-ATX ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353039 )

and the board I bought was EATX

( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128746&cm_re=gigabyte_g1_gaming-_-13-128-746-_-Product )

Will it be able to fit?

Width-wise it should (which will lead to cable management issues).

Length-wise I don't think it would since it may interfere with the PSU placement.

Looks like it would, but it would cover all the cable management holes. You would need to route them through a very odd path more than likely.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Also, please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should have gotten a different and more expensive case. Having a high-end workstation motherboard in a #yolo #swag case like that seems a bit tacky in my opinion.

Also, please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should have gotten a different and more expensive case. Having a high-end workstation motherboard in a #yolo #swag case like that seems a bit tacky in my opinion.

I would have, but I ran out of money getting the other components lol

I would have, but I ran out of money getting the other components lol

You could have gotten a Fractal (ATX size) case. They tend to fit those motherboards even if they don't say so in the spec sheets. I know the R4/R5 does for sure. I think there are R4's still on the market for about $70 or so.