First Gaming Build

So, after getting some great advice from this awesome community I am about to wrap up and buy my parts for gaming and perhaps overclocking build. But first, I would LOVE any and all final tips or suggestions! Especially if you know of great/better monitors. Here it is:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Micro Center) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  ($329.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($95.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer  ($12.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($86.98 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer G257HU smidpx 60Hz 25.0" Monitor  ($254.08 @ B&H) 
Total: $1433.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-22 18:45 EDT-0400

Thanks in advance! I promise I will post pictures to whoever wants them!

Looks really nice man, cooler is amazing!! I have used this cooler 3 times now! Well worth the money.

Welcome to the Forum.

If you're going for SLI down the road, this looks pretty good. Maybe go for a different SSD but it's your choice.

If you're not going for SLI down the road, then you can drop down to a 500w PSU easily.

Sig under construction.

dats a beauty

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

-snip-

LOL

2 things lad

1. how is your build better in every way

2. and how is OP's build a waste of money....

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Welcome to the Forum.

If you're going for SLI down the road, this looks pretty good. Maybe go for a different SSD but it's your choice.

If you're not going for SLI down the road, then you can drop down to a 500w PSU easily.

I might actually be looking to utilize two GPUs down the line. Why is this SSD a bad choice for that? Thanks m8

LOL

2 things lad

1. how is your build better in every way

2. and how is OP's build a waste of money....

I was wondering the same thing...

@coolyr build is good you could save a tiny bit by going with the 650W GS Supernova Gold Cert. - fully modular. 

Good suggestion, can I ask why I don't need the extra wattage? If I overclock and maybe utilize a second GPU in the future, wouldn't the extra 100W be worth it?

Again, just asking because I'm curious, I am not an expert. Also, that guy is a moron.  :D

Good suggestion, can I ask why I don't need the extra wattage? If I overclock and maybe utilize a second GPU in the future, wouldn't the extra 100W be worth it?

Again, just asking because I'm curious, I am not an expert. Also, that guy is a moron.  :D

Sure.  The GTX 970 SLI setup won't use more than 350W.  A good 650W PSU, (EVGA GS Supernova as an example), is way more than enough for two cards.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/geforce-gtx-970-sli-review,4.html

You could take the money saved and put it elsewhere, for example:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f317000cl11d8gbxl

RAM won't net you much more than 1-2 FPS in 99% of games, but if you ever decide to render/edit/run simulations, etc... it might be nice to have the extra speed.