ek l360 complete tripple

i was wondering if this is a) decent enough for a budget watercooling setup and b)any one else used it. its for a maximus v formula with a 3370k i saw them us it on rogaustraila youtube channel on the same board and case

the only thing i dont like is the cpu block which looks like it will fall apart  i was thinking about changeing to either swiftech apogee hd black or watercook heatkiller 3

or should i spend the extra on seporate stuff. ive cant seem  to settle on i thing.

ive watched a lot of videos probably all linustech/ncix

im getting every thing at microcenter the closest one is over the border in patterson nj this is my first water cooling and im real excited to finaly get to it next week since my kids and wife are gone all week and can spend 2 days( i work late) on it to make it perfect.

i have about 350 i can stretch it to 400

based on what they sell i was looking for recomendations as some of the stuff i cant seem to find reviews on

any help would be apreciated

oops i ment to put it in watercooling my bad

i was wondering if this is a) decent enough for a budget watercooling setup and b)any one else used it. its for a maximus v formula with a 3370k i saw them us it on rogaustraila youtube channel on the same board and case

the only thing i dont like is the cpu block which looks like it will fall apart  i was thinking about changeing to either swiftech apogee hd black or watercook heatkiller 3

i have about 350 i can stretch it to 400

any help would be appreciated

a.) with a budget of $300 could have a decent CPU loop built in a rig.

b.) yes i have built a formula with a 3570k and 3770k (dunna know what a 3370k is?)

water blocks are mainly aesthetics and have a moderately close cooling performance

between any of them by 1°-3° depending on test/app running.

you should list out what parts you have now and what you plan to use the PC for and

a lot of help from that can be made for your decisions. also read these two links:

Water Cooling 101 - A good place for newbies to start

Water Cooling FAQ - Some Basic Q&A

lots of helpful information on getting started and what to plan for.

airdeano