Headphone stand Collab

BadWolf64

Hi guys, 

Just watched the video about the headphone stand competition. I have a number of thoughts on it and a few questions. 

Firstly I have an idea for a stand, problem is that I have not got the time or the expertise to design it for 3D printing. I have my finals upon me and finish on the 2nd on June, then I have a load of travelling to do (starting on the 3rd). 

Is it within the scope of the competition to collab with a 3D designer to then share the prize? As I would only be contributing the ideas and feedback, I wouldn't be asking for the larger share of the prize. Supposing the design won, I don't even know if I would be interested in the getting one of the stands tbh but will see. 

So I suppose that the next question is this: is there anyone who would be willing to listen to my ideas (I can provide rough drawings etc.) and then take those ideas and make them into something tangible? I would be looking for someone who has at least some examples to show their capabilities. I'm not looking to waste anybodies time, just wondered what people thought about it.

Anyway, Linus or any of the mods, please let me know if this is outside of the rules, and anyone interested please post a comment or PM. :D

Thanks

BadWolf 

I have quite a bit of experience in blender, was going to enter myself but just short on ideas. I'd potentially be interested in a collaboration, as long as it's aloud.

I don't see a reason why that wouldn't be allowed. I have already started on a design but im only making it up as I go along and would welcome a collaboration of ideas. I am an ok 3d modeller with alot of time to devote to this :D I have only been 3d modelling for under a year as I am doing games design at college. If you want to see my portfolio that I really need to update with new stuff it is here; http://weirdybeardyman.wix.com/levisymonsportfolio

Thanks for the responses guys. I have found someone at uni who is willing to take on the work and have already made a start. 

Your responses are all greatly appreciated though and I hope that you all manage to get something entered into the comp. 

I will write a post once we get the final design up so that you can all get a look at it and maybe some inspiration. 

Bets of luck.