Please help.

Ok guys I need your help here. I bought my mom a Brand new SSD for her birthday but can't install it yet Because of one program : Acomba.

for those who don't know acomba is a program for finances and she needs it and won't use anything else. reinstalling her OS on the ssd would mean reinstalling Acomba but she would have to update her version (around 200$ she said) and she does not need the update as the version she has right now has all the features she needs.

so here'S what I need help for. is it possible to backup a program with it's data on windows like it is on android with titanium Backup. Really hope you can help me here becaus her birthday was a week ago and it makes me cringe to see an unused ssd. Thanks for your Help Guys !

P.S.: really sorry for the long Prelude !

Project Mercury : 4460 | EVGA 960 FTW | 8 gb | 650 Watt PSU | 240GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Custom painted Evolv ITX

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.