power supply recommendations please!

I am looking for a new power supply  for a build i am doing and ive had some trouble finding what im looking for.  Does anybody have some recommendations for a blue and black theme modular power supply?  It doesent have to be fully modular but that would be prefered.  It needs to be somewhere in the 750-800 watt range (although some vareance in that number does not matter that much)  and ideally around the $100-$150 range. any help is greatly appriceated!   :)

P.S. sorry for any buchered spelling, my auto correct is broken...

eVGA superNOVA 750/850 G2.

Great power supplies.

EDIT: Just saw it had to be blue black, sorry bro

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX PSU series's, rock solid, fully modular.

Cooler Master V850.

Seasonic. anything by Seasonic.

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX PSU series's, rock solid, fully modular.

Definately not the NEX. 

If you can deal without the blue/black theme then the G2 750/850W PSU's from EVGA are with no doubt some of the best. The B2 units are also great along with the GS units if you're going cheaper.

No don't get NEX. They're loud and cheap quality. They also have pretty horrible voltage regulation.

PC and Peripherals:

Intel Core i3 4150 @3.5GHz - ASRock H97M Anniversary - Kingston Fury HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 @1866MHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2GB GDDR5 - EVGA 500W 80+ Certified - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - WD Caviar Blue 160GB - Lian Li PC-50 - Linux Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Acer P221w 21.5" 1680x1050 60Hz - Kingston Fury HyperX Clouds - Razer Deathadder 3.5G - CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues

Definately not the NEX. 

Why not? I probably should of said the SuperNOVA NEX****G or the SuperNOVA GS/1/2 Line.

I am looking for a new power supply  for a build i am doing and ive had some trouble finding what im looking for.  Does anybody have some recommendations for a blue and black theme modular power supply?  It doesent have to be fully modular but that would be prefered.  It needs to be somewhere in the 750-800 watt range (although some vareance in that number does not matter that much)  and ideally around the $100-$150 range. any help is greatly appriceated!   

As far as a black and blue PSU goes, your best bet for that price range that's still of decent quality would be the Silverstone Strider Plus. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-power-supply-st70fpb

However aesthetics aside, the EVGA 750G2 is a much better PSU for only about ten bucks more http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xrand the EVGA 750B2 is still slightly better then the Silverstone for significantly cheaper http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-110b20750vr

Function over form IMO

"Rawr XD"