Overcoming inconistency in CSGO

rambi36

I always seem to have days where I do great and I destroy my scrublord enemies and also other times where I go full on retard and get shat on. It takes me a while to respond to my team mates callouts and listening to them about what to do. Also my aim is somwhat inconsistent as I switch between the G402 at my moms place and my Steelseries Rival at my dad's place despite having similar in game sensitivities.

Life.exe is missing

I always seem to have days where I do great and I destroy my scrublord enemies and also other times where I go full on retard and get shat on. It takes me a while to respond to my team mates callouts and listening to them about what to do. Also my aim is somwhat inconsistent as I switch between the G402 at my moms place and my Steelseries Rival at my dad's place despite having similar in game sensitivities.

Set the DPI on both mice to the same, and make sure your settings are the same on both.

I always do 1 deathmatch game before I play comp to warm up. I recommend you do to.

As for inconsistency, everyone has good and bad days (i.e. Sometimes I drop 40 1 game then the next barely get 20). Just keep trying and you can do it! :)

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Its all about the muscle memory.  ;)  Play more. Its the only way to get better. I mean you can pay pro's to help you with the basics but in the end it still comes down to aim  B)