Bitspower Questions

No problem.

Just spoke to them a few hours ago.

They are selling the thin rads for now.  Only the models on the website.  No 140mm fan series, no 480mm

The thick rads are out of stock.  They don't have an ETA for them to be in stock again.  They sell Hardwarelabs Radiators... the Black Ice Series. <-- I just know that til now.

The rads will be branded with the bitspower branding tho correct? even tho they are Hardwarelabs rads? Also did you manage to get a number for price?

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

The rads will be branded with the bitspower branding tho correct? even tho they are Hardwarelabs rads? Also did you manage to get a number for price?

I didn't ask for the price.  And i dont think they will be branding as Bitspower, cuz I specifically ask them the total numbers of all rads they are selling.  

The rep answered with the slim 120 series on the website, "or" if I want other brand.  

I then asked the rep what other brand rad are?  

She answered me Black Ice, and gave me the model number which are exactly the same as Hardwarelabs Black Ice Series model numbers.

SR1140-F2PB
SR1280-F2PB
SR1420-F2PB
SR1560-F2PB

btw, mostly their price will be in NTD, you can pay by paypal, but the fee for the transaction will depend on your bank.