Bitspower Questions

Ok, so im kinda a big fan of Bitspower and all of their water-cooling equipment. very soon i will be embarking on an all Bitspower water-cooled rig and i have found everything except the rads. i though that Bitspower made radiators but i cant seem to find them anywhere? Performance PCs doesn't carry them... anyone have any ideas? I need two 360mm radiators.

Also i will be water-cooling my RAM and HDD. I know that its kinda pointless, but i want to do it just for the fun. the problem i have is Bitspower doesn't ship the thermal pads that you need for their hard drive block. (http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-hdd-acetal-liquid-cooling-block-matte-black-top-pom-version.html#Additional-Information) I need to know what thickness pads i should buy. Ill be cooling a WD Black 4TB drive with the block.

For the RAM i know that they have blocks that are for the Dominator kits from Corsair, but if i wanted to use Dominator Platinums, do they have a block that would work with the Dominator Platinums?

Thanks guys :)

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

Ok, so im kinda a big fan of Bitspower and all of their water-cooling equipment. very soon i will be embarking on an all Bitspower water-cooled rig and i have found everything except the rads. i though that Bitspower made radiators but i cant seem to find them anywhere? Performance PCs doesn't carry them... anyone have any ideas? I need two 360mm radiators.

Also i will be water-cooling my RAM and HDD. I know that its kinda pointless, but i want to do it just for the fun. the problem i have is Bitspower doesn't ship the thermal pads that you need for their hard drive block. (http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-hdd-acetal-liquid-cooling-block-matte-black-top-pom-version.html#Additional-Information) I need to know what thickness pads i should buy. Ill be cooling a WD Black 4TB drive with the block.

For the RAM i know that they have blocks that are for the Dominator kits from Corsair, but if i wanted to use Dominator Platinums, do they have a block that would work with the Dominator Platinums?

Thanks guys :)

I have a watercooled HDD bits power S350 in my current build log and I just used 1mm thick thermal pads and the temps seem fine no issues at all. And the ram block is universal, EK call it dominator (no relation to the ram from corsair)

Bits powers ram modules are universal as well.

I have a watercooled HDD bits power S350 in my current build log and I just used 1mm thick thermal pads and the temps seem fine no issues at all. And the ram block is universal, EK call it dominator (no relation to the ram from corsair)

well on their website they say the ram block is supposed to be for Corsair Dominator. they say that because the RAM block bolts right to the existing heatsink. all you do is remove the fins off the top and bolt the block to it. Im not sure if that will work with the Dominator Platinum because im not sure if all the holes are the same and stuff... but its good to know that the pads are just simple 1mm think ones.

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

those arent bitspower... the whole point is i know bitspower makes rads but i cant find them for sale anywhere. i can find the bitspoer rads on their website, but you cant buy anything from their website.

they are nice rads tho, for sure

ok... but i cant buy from that website.. thats the problem! like i said, i could find them, and i knew they made them. But i need a place i can buy them here in the US

ok... but i cant buy from that website.. thats the problem! like i said, i could find them, and i knew they made them. But i need a place i can buy them here in the US

Ok, US, I think I can find one.

well on their website they say the ram block is supposed to be for Corsair Dominator. they say that because the RAM block bolts right to the existing heatsink. all you do is remove the fins off the top and bolt the block to it. Im not sure if that will work with the Dominator Platinum because im not sure if all the holes are the same and stuff... but its good to know that the pads are just simple 1mm think ones.

With the dominator ram from corsair u can remove the fins and add a block but with the platinum you have to remove the heat spreader and fit these ram modules and then add the block which is what I did with my avexier core series ram.

Also here's a pic off my HDD and ram if it helps

Awsome!

After passing through 35 pages in google, going onto website which probably had malware all over it, I was unsuccessful, I guess you could contact Bitspower and ask them about this rad you have you heart set on, I'm sure they could help. 

Sorry I couldn't find anything, I tried my best.

After passing through 35 pages in google, going onto website which probably had malware all over it, I was unsuccessful, I guess you could contact Bitspower and ask them about this rad you have you heart set on, I'm sure they could help. 

Sorry I couldn't find anything, I tried my best.

hey not a problem man. its not that importannt to find what i want. if i need to find a good rad there are other options out there.

With the dominator ram from corsair u can remove the fins and add a block but with the platinum you have to remove the heat spreader and fit these ram modules and then add the block which is what I did with my avexier core series ram.

Also here's a pic off my HDD and ram if it helps

Yeah i saw that option too, but idk, i feel like if i needed to resell the regular dominator modules i could, but if i did this to platinums i would have a hard time reselling them. ill probobly just pick up a pair of dominator modules and do it that way. i need newer ram anyway.

also i noticed that you did the harddrive cooling. what size pads did you use for your harddrive block?

hey not a problem man. its not that importannt to find what i want. if i need to find a good rad there are other options out there.

How about these?

http://www.pccasegea...oducts_id=28961

Yes, they're the ones from before, but from a geek perspective, they're quite sexy.

Yeah i saw that option too, but idk, i feel like if i needed to resell the regular dominator modules i could, but if i did this to platinums i would have a hard time reselling them. ill probobly just pick up a pair of dominator modules and do it that way. i need newer ram anyway.

also i noticed that you did the harddrive cooling. what size pads did you use for your harddrive block?

You cant go wrong with 1mm.

yeah @Panzer003 ill probobly end up going with some swiftech rads if i cant get ahold of the bitspower ones. i like the swiftech stuff, plus those rads are very square around the edges and wouldnt fit in my case very well anyway. they are still pretty sexy looking rads tho.

yeah @Panzer003 ill probobly end up going with some swiftech rads if i cant get ahold of the bitspower ones. i like the swiftech stuff, plus those rads are very square around the edges and wouldnt fit in my case very well anyway. they are still pretty sexy looking rads tho.

Haha, ok, shame they wont fit well... but I hope you find some Bitspower rads they look quite nice. Good luck with you... *Clears throat* "QUEST FOR THE RADS OF AWESOMENESS!" Yeah, not sure about that haha.

I'd personally recommend Alphacool rads, they have a massive range of sizes and thicknesses have nicely rounded edges and have that

Protective lip to prevent screwing fans into the rad chambers

I'd personally recommend Alphacool rads, they have a massive range of sizes and thicknesses have nicely rounded edges and have that

Protective lip to prevent screwing fans into the rad chambers

maybie, ill have to look into them

should i get 30mm or 46mm radiators?

hi, I am a BP fan, and BP seems to fail on advertising and getting exposure of their own products.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1414419/bitspower-bitspower-to-release-120-240-360-480-600-series-radiators/0_100

This is a picture I found on OCN with the 60mm thick ~9fpi radiator Bitspower pre-released last year 2014.  Very limited amount, it was pretty much to only subscribers of their marketing emails or maybe review units to reviewers.  As of the end of last year, I believe it was November, BP had a official release of that radiator on their website.  According to their customer support, the don't have them in any vendor in the world at all, only available directly through them.

So, after reading ur thread.. I hopped onto BP Taiwan website which is not the hideous website you linked. 

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/<---Link

I have no idea why they don't consolidate the information available on both sites, or just merge the two sites, or fix the extremely slow loading time for the website.

But under Radiator section, Copper, showed up Slim rads this time instead of the 60mm they used to have a few months ago.

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=171_189

I am assuming they are repeating the same marketing strategy.  Will try to contact their customer support tonight and figure this out.

Noted: Bitspower do ship oversea, you just have to pay for EMS, if you live in the US, it isn't significant more expensive than buying from the vendor like PPCs.  But if you have things defective, it will be a headache for sure.  Sometimes they do have promotion for free shipping exceeds certain amount of purchasing, last time was only about $150 if I recall.  Speaking from personal experience, I ordered about $300 in total during the promotion, and they came in my door just fine after two weeks since payment.

-snip-

Hey! its super cool to see people who are fans of bitspower as well! to me they just make quality products that you cant find anywhere else.

Anyway, yeah i dont know why its so hard for them to advertise their products and to put it on more of the websites. maybie because they are overseas? idk, anyway, thanks so much for the links! but i have aproblem.. i can get to where it has the radiator and stuff.. but how do i add it to a cart and checkout?

Hey! its super cool to see people who are fans of bitspower as well! to me they just make quality products that you cant find anywhere else.

Anyway, yeah i dont know why its so hard for them to advertise their products and to put it on more of the websites. maybie because they are overseas? idk, anyway, thanks so much for the links! but i have aproblem.. i can get to where it has the radiator and stuff.. but how do i add it to a cart and checkout?

I dont think being an oversea company has anything to do with their lack of marketing.  EK is an perfect opposite example. 

The thing is you don't.

If you want to order from them, you will need to talk to their rep over whatever contract method.  In my case, it is Skype.

Be aware, they follow UTC+8:00 which is 12 hours ahead of the US East coast during summer time, 13 hours if winter.

So basically, you will need speak to them during their typical office hours.  

Also, the official website I linked has the info and button links for the contact info on the left-hand side.  It shows whether the rep is online or not.  

In my experience, BP reps are promising and sharp.  They do know enough stuff to answer your questions in general.  Among all the PCs industries that I had experience with customer support, there's only two companies I can't find anything wrong yet, EVGA and Bitspower.  I am a fanboy but this is very true. 

I dont think being an oversea company has anything to do with their lack of marketing.  EK is an perfect opposite example. 

The thing is you don't.

If you want to order from them, you will need to talk to their rep over whatever contract method.  In my case, it is Skype.

Be aware, they follow UTC+8:00 which is 12 hours ahead of the US East coast during summer time, 13 hours if winter.

So basically, you will need speak to them during their typical office hours.  

Also, the official website I linked has the info and button links for the contact info on the left-hand side.  It shows whether the rep is online or not.  

In my experience, BP reps are promising and sharp.  They do know enough stuff to answer your questions in general.  Among all the PCs industries that I had experience with customer support, there's only two companies I can't find anything wrong yet, EVGA and Bitspower.  I am a fanboy but this is very true. 

perfect, thanks so much!

perfect, thanks so much!

No problem.

Just spoke to them a few hours ago.

They are selling the thin rads for now.  Only the models on the website.  No 140mm fan series, no 480mm

The thick rads are out of stock.  They don't have an ETA for them to be in stock again.  They sell Hardwarelabs Radiators... the Black Ice Series. <-- I just know that til now.