Cheap wireless mouse

Hi, 

I'm looking for a Wireless mouse that's rechargeable, I play a few games but no high speed FPS so I don't mind the unnoticeable lag, or low DPI.

Are the only good ones over £100 like the ouroboros, Rat 9 and sensei wireless?

I've got a red and black keyboard/PC set up (I know, cliched) so it would be great to get a mouse that matches but that's not that important.

Any suggestions?

I'd consider getting something over £100 if people have had really good experiences with them and they're reliable and live long.

Thanks

Hi, 

I'm looking for a Wireless mouse that's rechargeable, I play a few games but no high speed FPS so I don't mind the unnoticeable lag, or low DPI.

Are the only good ones over £100 like the ouroboros, Rat 9 and sensei wireless?

I've got a red and black keyboard/PC set up (I know, cliched) so it would be great to get a mouse that matches but that's not that important.

Any suggestions?

I'd consider getting something over £100 if people have had really good experiences with them and they're reliable and live long.

Thanks

Logitech G602 is the best wireless mouse that I know of.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

£100 "cheap"

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

STRMfrmXMN, that does seem to be one of the best that I've seen. But I'd prefer to have a charging dock rather than having to switch the batteries over every few days or hours (though this would be the best if a dock-able mouse isn't possible).