Buying steam games with steam wallet

Giganizer300PRO

I'm going to fill up my wallet and then I'm going to buy games, but is it really that simple?

I just want to know if there is like a confirmation or something that you have to do before filling up your wallet and before buying games with it.

And if I buy games with steam wallet, do I still have to do anything with credit cards or paypal to like confirm my purchase or age or something?

Thanks for the help.

Once you put money in your wallet you just select it on checkout and boom, you are done. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If it's your first time, you have to enter your shipping address thing or something in market when you buy games off the Steam Store. 

If it's your first time, you have to enter your shipping address thing or something in market when you buy games off the Steam Store. 

I have bought games on steam before, but never with steam wallet.

It is also my first time filling steam wallet.

Once you put money in your wallet you just select it on checkout and boom, you are done. :)

I went to checkout for a game now, just to test and Steam Wallet didn't show up anywhere.

There was only PayPal and a bunch of credit cards, etc.

Will it show up as a payment option, once I have money in my steam wallet?

I went to checkout for a game now, just to test and Steam Wallet didn't show up anywhere.

There was only PayPal and a bunch of credit cards, etc.

Will it show up as a payment option, once I have money in my steam wallet?

Yes, it should pop up once you have money in your wallet. At the very end of the drop down box selections. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yes, it should pop up once you have money in your wallet. At the very end of the drop down box selections. :)

Thanks for the help!

<3