About To Take The Dive

So I've been waiting for a while to finally save up to start putting together my first full custom loop. The main purpose of this project is to get some good overclocking done with maximum aesthetic pleasure in mind. Right now ill be focusing on soft tubing and later plan on going for hard tubing after I gain more experience. MY case is a 600T which I plan to cut up to fit a 360 rad up top, then a 200mm rad up front, and MAYBE if it does fit, a 120 in the back but thats not certain at this point. I want to make sure I have the least amount of tubing showing hence my aesthetic focus, which lead me to this lay out.

post-1804-0-83599700-1431192858_thumb.jp

What do you guys think of that layout? and is there a better way to show less tubing?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I would remove the drive bays and do the res mounting there in the middle, the rest sounds good! 

Good luck

I would remove the drive bays and do the res mounting there in the middle, the rest sounds good! 

Good luck

Forgot to mention that I only have one drive cage in there and its moved closer to the PSU.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Forgot to mention that I only have one drive cage in there and its moved closer to the PSU.

I'd remove it entirely , and mount HDD it in a 5.25 inch slot . Also i wouldn't do 200mm rads , cuz the 200mm fans aren't the best at static pressure , but more towards airflow. 240mm "monsta" rad in front pushpull ?

I'd remove it entirely , and mount HDD it in a 5.25 inch slot . 

Then id have to find a new way to hide sata cables form up there

Then id have to find a new way to hide sata cables form up there

It's cleaner that way .

Also i updated my previous post with more ideas 

I'd remove it entirely , and mount HDD it in a 5.25 inch slot . Also i wouldn't do 200mm rads , cuz the 200mm fans aren't the best at static pressure , but more towards airflow. 240mm "monsta" rad in front pushpull ?

For the Monsta rad id have to see if it fits, but then it would look weird being so narrow in that wide area don't you think?

For the Monsta rad id have to see if it fits, but then it would look weird being so narrow in that wide area don't you think?

500x1000px-LL-2f13e8bc_mitxRADplanA.jpeg

I think it should be fine .

But then the space on the side of the rad in a 200mm fan spot