Microsoft: Consumers Don't Buy Consoles to Play Games

IPCharger

facedesk.jpg

Hey guys... this article is not true.

P4RGaming are like the Onion of game journalism. They write parody articles. I can't believe you people took that article seriously.

LOL my bad haha but anyways even if the article is not true is does kind of reflect the attitude of Microsoft with the Xbox One.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

facedesk.jpg

P4RGaming are like the Onion of game journalism. They write parody articles. I can't believe you people took that article seriously.

D:

Well given that MS' stance on the Xbox One is still similar to the views expressed in the OP's article, my opinion still stands. :/

facedesk.jpg

In his defense, I didn't know P4RGaming was a joke site, I know of the Onion but I have never heard of P4R...

In his defense, I didn't know P4RGaming was a joke site, I know of the Onion but I have never heard of P4R...

D:

Well given that MS' stance on the Xbox One is still similar to the views expressed in the OP's article, my opinion still stands. :/

LOL my bad haha but anyways even if the article is not true is does kind of reflect the attitude of Microsoft with the Xbox One.

It's cool. I am not trying to take away from the discussion. I just liked to point it out. P4R are notorious for writing over-exaggerated articles based on real-world events.

It's cool. I am not trying to take away from the discussion. I just liked to point it out. P4R are notorious for writing over-exaggerated articles based on real-world events.

tumblr_inline_mp3514K0QO1qewrwz.png