Difference btw rgb and the normal one

Thenothing

What is the difference btw the RGB version of corsair k70 and the normal version of k70 ? Other than the price and the lighting ? So what is the difference in performance and feature and is Logitech same as corsair k70 other than the quality of it?

Nothing really, one has fancy lights that you can see in the dark with so you don't type something like "hhfhd" into game chat, other than that, nothinjg.

Wouldn't playing computer in the dark bad for ur eyes?

Wouldn't playing computer in the dark bad for ur eyes?

yes you should always play in well lit room so your eyes dont go bad. You should also keep 15min breaks evry 1 hour to keep your eyesight perfect. But then again these are only recommendations and last time i went to eye doctor she said that i have perfect vision like literally perfect. And i play 8+ - 10+ hours a day whit almost 0 breaks and i have been doing that since i was 8 years old but that was only whit pc i have been gaming since i was 2 started whit ps1

It doesn't have a usb passthrough

i thought g710 had use pass throughs

yes you should always play in well lit room so your eyes dont go bad. You should also keep 15min breaks evry 1 hour to keep your eyesight perfect. But then again these are only recommendations and last time i went to eye doctor she said that i have perfect vision like literally perfect. And i play 8+ - 10+ hours a day whit almost 0 breaks and i have been doing that since i was 8 years old but that was only whit pc i have been gaming since i was 2 started whit ps1

I bet ur eye doctor is lying to u or is not a qualified doctor or it is that use been cheating in ur eye testings

So is there any difference btw corsair k70 and Logitech g710? Other than the feature where u can change every key and the lighting and the price and the quality of ot

I bet ur eye doctor is lying to u or is not a qualified doctor

nope even they are amazed but it might be that i always played whit right kind of birghtness setting and always played quite far away from the monitor and i always did look away from the monitor from time to time to prevent eye strain. But for the op question its just rgb version meaning there is rgb amount of colors meaning almost full spectrum of colors on your keyboard and you can manipulate in anyway how they react and stuff

try playing in the dark for 8 to 10 hours

and I though we were talking about K70 vs K70-RGB?

well is there any difference btw rgb and the non rgb version of k70

From my research when deciding between the RGB and non-RGB versions are the RGB comes with software that makes the entire keyboard programmable, which may concern some people.