I started folding!

Hey guys, so a friend gave me an old pc with 1GB of ram and an amd  x 2 3800+

I was wondering what to do with it, and I already have a much more powerful pc, so I have set it up running FAH for the LTT Team. All is good, just I am wondering what is a passkey? Why do I need one?

I think FAH (or boinc etc) is really cool, even if you just run it at night time.

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

Hey guys, so a friend gave me an old pc with 1GB of ram and an amd  x 2 3800+

I was wondering what to do with it, and I already have a much more powerful pc, so I have set it up running FAH for the LTT Team. All is good, just I am wondering what is a passkey? Why do I need one?

I think FAH (or boinc etc) is really cool, even if you just run it at night time.

Read the stickies in the F@H section.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

"In order to qualify for the QRB (Quick Return Bonus) you must have a passkey. This also helps authenticate your ID. You can get one, or have it re-sent to you, by going to this link - http://fah-web.stanf...n/getpasskey.py If you want to read more - here is the link to the Passkey FAQ - https://folding.stan...aq/faq-passkey/ Also note - you must complete 10 Work Units on the associated project order to qualify and maintain an 80% return ratio. Previously these QRB points only applied to CPU folding but are now also available for GPU's."

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!