Windows 8.1 error code 0xc000000e

I tried starting my computer and gave the error code 0xc000000e on boot, i cant acces bios or do anything, pls help.

System specs

amd fx 8350 black edition

corsair vengace 16gbb 1600mhz

saphire raedon 290x 8gb

msi 990fxa gd80 v2

i apriciate your time, this problem is driving me crazy.

i cant acces the bios, but ty for the help

I tried starting my computer and gave the error code 0xc000000e on boot, i cant acces bios or do anything, pls help.

System specs

amd fx 8350 black edition

corsair vengace 16gbb 1600mhz

saphire raedon 290x 8gb

msi 990fxa gd80 v2

i apriciate your time, this problem is driving me crazy.

Ah i think i know your problem. The fx-8350 is supported however I think that is true only on BIOS version 7640vBD or 7640vD and above which is unfortunate for you. Basically the board needs an update. To do that download the top BIOS here http://us.msi.com/support/mb/990FXAGD80V2.html#down-biosand then load it onto a usb and go into your bios and select the update from usb feature. The only problem is that you cant boot because rn your bios and cpu aren't compatible. Unless you have another chip lying around i recommend bringing this to a tech shop thing.

Ah i think i know you problem. The fx-8350 is supported however I think that is true only on BIOS version 7640vBD or 7640vD and above which is unfortunate for you. Basically the board needs an update. To do that download the top BIOS here http://us.msi.com/support/mb/990FXAGD80V2.html#down-biosand then load it onto a usb and go into your bios and select the update from usb feature. The only problem is that you cant boot because rn your bios and cpu aren't compatible. Unless you have another chip lying around i recommend bringing this to a tech shop thing.

The computer was working fine, i had the lastest bios update, it worked like a charm, i installed windows 8.1 pro, worked like a charm. one day all of a sudden the computer stopped working. and the computer wont let me acces the bios, i try with all the possible keys and it wont let me do it.

Thank you for your time

Heyyo,

Tbh? That error code is usually a boned storage drive... you got warranty?

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

The computer was working fine, i had the lastest bios update, it worked like a charm, i installed windows 8.1 pro, worked like a charm. one day all of a sudden the computer stopped working. and the computer wont let me acces the bios, i try with all the possible keys and it wont let me do it.

Thank you for your time

On  when i turn it on the only thing that boots up is a windows message saying that it need repair with the error code 0xc000000e, it says press f8 to go to start menu and it wont detect my keyboard. Btw its a generic keybord with wich i entered my bios before and set up all the computer the first time, i also checked that the keyboard worked in another computer

Heyyo,

Tbh? That error code is usually a boned storage drive... you got warranty?

Yes i has less than a month

On  when i turn it on the only thing that boots up is a windows message saying that it need repair with the error code 0xc000000e, it says press f8 to go to start menu and it wont detect my keyboard. Btw its a generic keybord with wich i entered my bios before and set up all the computer the first time, i also checked that the keyboard worked in another computer

try with ps2 keyboard if ur mobo has.

Also try without a storage drive and see if it posts and opens BIOS (and reset BIOS if tht doesnt work)

try with ps2 keyboard if ur mobo has.

Also try without a storage drive and see if it posts and opens BIOS (and reset BIOS if tht doesnt work)

i unplugg my ssd where windows is installed? i have no ps2 keyboard

i unplugg my ssd where windows is installed? i have no ps2 keyboard

Yeah try that and ok

Yeah try that and ok

unplugged my ssd, didnt work either, the pc gave the same error, and it wouldnt detect the keyboard

unplugged my ssd, didnt work either, the pc gave the same error, and it wouldnt detect the keyboard

reset bios?

reset bios?

how do i do that?

how do i do that?

btw tryed to unplug the ssd from the power supply and its like stuck, like someone put superglue on it, completly stuck

btw tryed to unplug the ssd from the power supply and its like stuck, like someone put superglue on it, completly stuck

completly unplugged it, it seems like the plastic melted or something

completly unplugged it, it seems like the plastic melted or something

Well that definitely would explain why windows won't boot. Make sure everything is grounded. Also to reset the BIOS or CMOS remove power to the MOBO and take out the battery which is a silver disk. Then wait a bit for the capacitors to discharge and pop it back in.

Well that definitely would explain why windows won't boot. Make sure everything is grounded. Also to reset the BIOS or CMOS remove power to the MOBO and take out the battery which is a silver disk. Then wait a bit for the capacitors to discharge and pop it back in.

im afraid to break everything, ill take it to tech shop so they fix it for me, thank you for all your help

im afraid to break everything, ill take it to tech shop so they fix it for me, thank you for all your help

okay sure and np