H100i CPU Cooler

What does the H100i CPU cooler do and will it make my PC quiet ? How can I install it?

It deoes verry well !
It can be quiet if you choose silent air pressure optimized fans like noctua nf12

You install the radiator like a normal custom water cooling one ... so the CPU block too

It is very simple

I have an H80 Running and it is amasing

--sorry for my bad english

What does the H100i CPU cooler do and will it make my PC quiet ? How can I install it?

u will need ec waterblok for that one

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

Air coolers can be more silent as AIO coolers also have a pump.

So basically it is a CPU cooler that is liquid cooled so you can Overclock your CPU more. It won't neccessarily make your PC quiet but it is one of the quieter more performance AIO CPU coolers.

u will need ec waterblok for that one

That.... No.... OP, don't listen to this guy. He's hopping around posting random trash and trolling because he thinks he's funny.

The H100i is a simple to install AIO CPU Watercooler. Simple attach the rad + fans to the top of your case (provided you have room for the rad and 2 120mm fans), then attach the other end to your CPU. Then plug in all the necessary cables and you're good to go. Will MAYBE take you 5 minutes to install.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

It's a good cooler and with Noctua fans, it can beat mostly everything...  Except a certain air cooler (which is cheaper)

The NH-D15.  I'd personally choose it as it's quieter, cannot leak, and will never stop cooling even passively. 

You can't go wrong with either one.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

So basically it is a CPU cooler that is liquid cooled so you can Overclock your CPU more. It won't neccessarily make your PC quiet but it is one of the quieter more performance AIO CPU coolers.

Thanks

That.... No.... OP, don't listen to this guy. He's hopping around posting random trash and trolling because he thinks he's funny.

Thanks

The H100i is a simple to install AIO CPU Watercooler. Simple attach the rad + fans to the top of your case (provided you have room for the rad and 2 120mm fans), then attach the other end to your CPU. Then plug in all the necessary cables and you're good to go. Will MAYBE take you 5 minutes to install.

It's a good cooler and with Noctua fans, it can beat mostly everything... Except a certain air cooler (which is cheaper)

The NH-D15. I'd personally choose it as it's quieter, cannot leak, and will never stop cooling even passively.

You can't go wrong with either one.

Ok thanks