Decision between mouses

Miko55

My Roccat kone+ died and i'm looking for new one. Atm. i'm looking at:
- Logitech G502, but i had read a lot of bad comments about scroll wheel, is it really that bad ?
- Logitech G402, tho i prefer branded cabel and it doesn't have wheel left/right click compare to G502

- Corsair M65 or Corsair Sabre, heard good opinions about them and Sabre is pretty cheaper comapre to G502

I would prefer that mouse has branded cabel, more then 2 additional button and its not roccat (bad experience with kone+).

i have a logitech G500 (which is really just an old version of the G502, i cant imagine they're much different under the hood)

and i'm very happy with it.

Thanks for reply.

I cant get M45 in my country. About G500 - i dont rly like the designe,ergonomic. 

Anyone with any of them from my "list" please give feedback :)

My Roccat kone+ died and i'm looking for new one. Atm. i'm looking at:

- Logitech G502, but i had read a lot of bad comments about scroll wheel, is it really that bad ?

- Logitech G402, tho i prefer branded cabel and it doesn't have wheel left/right click compare to G502

- Corsair M65 or Corsair Sabre, heard good opinions about them and Sabre is pretty cheaper comapre to G502

I would prefer that mouse has branded cabel, more then 2 additional button and its not roccat (bad experience with kone+).

The G502 super scroll feature is optional, you can turn it off and on.

Branded cable?  The heck does that mean lol.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

@Samfisher  

About scroll i mean when is not in superscroll, some poeple say that it doesnt track good and its clicks are noisy. 

Branded cabel: Logitech%20G502%2012.jpg

@Samfisher  

About scroll i mean when is not in superscroll, some poeple say that it doesnt track good and its clicks are noisy. 

Branded cabel: 

Those are braided cables :D  Noisy?  I can guess it can be.  No Logitech shops nearby with sample test mice for you to try it out?  It's too narrow for me so I went with the G100s for general use and FPS games, then the G600 for MMOs.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I love my sabre optical mouse(laser is also fine). The only downside is the software is unintuitive, but once you set up dpi/color you don't have to use it. I love the forward/back buttons, the ease of changing dpi, and it is very light. It is easy to use with any grip unlike some of the logitech mice since they are so long(I use claw grip). I don't like the m65 due to the sniper button, I use back/forward more often on sabre.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |