cpu not getting new WU

Go to solution Solved by blackadder,

strange all right i use 6 out of 8 cpu cores. can not find any errors. im just going to let it do its thing i dont really need it to be folding anyway only gets 20k ppd

indeed, not alone on this, someone else just made a topic about failing to get a wu, should be better soon then, smart people work on this project. Also 2 cores is plenty to get a wu, idk i hope they fix your wait time to.

my cpu for the last two days takes agers to get a new WU is anybody else having this issue?

Is the GPU WU finished?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

my cpu for the last two days takes agers to get a new WU is anybody else having this issue?

folding at home might still be down. All else fails, reinstall or look and see if your old wu is there and delete it, the work folder. Also have you tried the chrome app only?

Is the GPU WU finished?

no the gpu is still going

folding at home might still be down. All else fails, reinstall or look and see if your old wu is there and delete it, the work folder. Also have you tried the chrome app only?

its been doing this the last couple of days and if i just wait 30 mins or so it gets another WU used to be instaint

its been doing this the last couple of days and if i just wait 30 mins or so it gets another WU used to be instaint

strange, atleast it still gets one. No errors i presume? How many cpu cores do you have folding? Haven't cpu folded in sometime. Its instant with me last time i did it. Ill check when i get home.

strange, atleast it still gets one. No errors i presume? How many cpu cores do you have folding? Haven't cpu folded in sometime. Its instant with me last time i did it. Ill check when i get home.

strange all right i use 6 out of 8 cpu cores. can not find any errors. im just going to let it do its thing i dont really need it to be folding anyway only gets 20k ppd

indeed, not alone on this, someone else just made a topic about failing to get a wu, should be better soon then, smart people work on this project. Also 2 cores is plenty to get a wu, idk i hope they fix your wait time to.

yea just got a WU duno why it takes so long.

The work server was empty. Happens a lot, nothing you can do but will till they add more. I have had occasions where it can take a day or more for this to get resolved.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

basically Standford can't keep up with the LTT Team ;) we rock !!!

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green