K95 on PS4

rogeddy

My friend has a Playstation 4 and really likes the K95 RGB Keyboard. Is there anyway to make it work with the PS4 and still keep the RGB effects programmed on a separate PC? 

My friend has a Playstation 4 and really likes the K95 RGB Keyboard. Is there anyway to make it work with the PS4 and still keep the RGB effects programmed on a separate PC? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uHX_WQsEY

That's pretty much the only way...

Although it could get you banned from games if you use it soo....

You can use an emulator, Linus actually reviewed one, not sure what it was though. 

And I don't think that keeping the RGB profiles would be possible, again, not sure. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I have a Xim4 for my PS4 and it's by far the best Keyboard and Mouse adapter on the market, their support forums are amazing.  However all Keyboard and mouse Adapters have downsides, they will never feel exactly like keyboard and mouse on pc.  The games on console have a coded in Maximum turn speed designed for controllers, you can't get around this so even with a super fast mouse your only going to go as fast as the game is coded to let you.  Which for some games can be painfully slow, even so mouse usually feels better then a stick (for me anyways).  Best thing about the Xim4 is all of the configs for the games are done on the app for your phone (Android only, thanks to apple being douche bags) or from a PC through bluetooth.  You can change sensitivities or Button layouts on the fly.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I have a Xim4 for my PS4 and it's by far the best Keyboard and Mouse adapter on the market, their support forums are amazing.  However all Keyboard and mouse Adapters have downsides, they will never feel exactly like keyboard and mouse on pc.  The games on console have a coded in Maximum turn speed designed for controllers, you can't get around this so even with a super fast mouse your only going to go as fast as the game is coded to let you.  Which for some games can be painfully slow, even so mouse usually feels better then a stick (for me anyways).  Best thing about the Xim4 is all of the configs for the games are done on the app for your phone (Android only, thanks to apple being douche bags) or from a PC through bluetooth.  You can change sensitivities or Button layouts on the fly.

he wants it to play The final fantasy Games which works well with the keyboard, only thing he is interested in is keeping the RGB color profiles

BTW thank you all for your help

The game already supports mouse and keyboard, we just need to figure out a way to keep the RGB effects.

The game already supports mouse and keyboard, we just need to figure out a way to keep the RGB effects.

You likely can't unless the keyboard saves the profile to some sort of memory stored on the keyboard.  The keyboard was designed for use with a PC they likely didn't take console into account. I don't know much about the keyboard but all the RGB stuff is probably handled by the software installed on PC.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

K95 has on-board memory for profiles so once you configure the stuff on the PC software, they should still work on other devices without any software as long as the keyboard gets enough power from the USB ports. As a side note, the macro keys won't work on a console due to the lack of software, so might as well go with K70 RGB instead. Unless he already has the keyboard that is.