CM Storm Octane- Is it good for the low price?

Ahsan041
Go to solution Solved by Ahsan041,

It's one of those keyboards that look flashy with RGB COLORS, and OMG 19 KEY ANTI-GHOSTING.

IMO It's just your average keyboard with an expensive housing and colorful lights.

I was worried about that. So definitely not an upgrade from my non-gaming keyboard and mouse

What is the price of it?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I can see why you'd go for it, but I'd shop around more first.

Sig under construction.

I have the  cheaper ($30) Devastator set and I love them.  The keyboard is excellent and the mouse is usable.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

It's one of those keyboards that look flashy with RGB COLORS, and OMG 19 KEY ANTI-GHOSTING.

IMO It's just your average keyboard with an expensive housing and colorful lights.

I was worried about that. So definitely not an upgrade from my non-gaming keyboard and mouse