Left 4 dead 2

chimmychunger

It is fun, even when you play campaigns over and over, I think it is meant for more game play with friends, I know when I play I always have my friends in a match, It is definitely a good buy, I think it is in the Steam summer sale right now for 5$ so not bad at all.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

If you play it with friends buy it if you don't have friends to play it with then don't. The game is so old and full of people who have 2-3k hours in the game and want to play it competitively in a pub, thats why most have private profiles so people don't rage quit in lobbies so expect to be pub stomped.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

It's basically a reskin of L4D. That said it is very good and if you don't own L4D then it is definitely worth picking up for the absurdly low price it is right now.

Anything built with screws is meant to be disassembled.

Left 4 Dead 1 is actually harder for some reason, Left 4 Dead 2 has all of L4D1's campaigns, so if you want to save $5(or if it does go on sale for 75%, you'll save $2.50 for not getting the bundle) then it's up to you. I personally own both and love both. Great zombie game, it's better with friends in my opinion.

If you have 3 other people to play with get it, and by the way, killing floor is pretty good too (better than L4D IMO).

It is good if you play alone, and great if you play with friends. Plus, it has a lot of custom maps.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife