Cleanliness

nerdyrcdriver

This may be considered a shit post, but I just want to get this rant out of the way. 

We have a common hallway with tables, chairs, and couches outside of our dorm room. The people that I guess I sometimes consider my friends are total slobs out there. They constantly leave garbage on the floor and on the tables even though there is a full size trash can like 10ft from the table. Every morning I get up for class when their lazy tired asses are laying in bed after trashing the hallway and I clean it up. Our janitor is a pretty cool guy and he shouldn't have to deal with their shit. Today I almost wrote a note telling them to clean up after themselves or fuck off. 

We just got back from seeing the new avengers movie and one of these twats speared his soda cup from taco bell onto a bike rack strapped to someones car. That really set me off and I was so close to throwing a rock at this guy's dick, but nothing good would have come of that. 

I guess it comes from my two years as a cart attendant always having to pick up trash in the parking lot and cleaning the restrooms ever hour. People have no respect for their surroundings. Women always complained that the bathroom needed cleaning because they made it dirty. The guy's bathroom rarely actually needed much more than a quick check for toilet paper stock. I love that my college campus is beautiful, and that is one of the reasons I chose to come here for 4 years. But people are always littering and making it look trashy. The school just placed over a hundred new ash pillars around campus including one outside my dorm. But yet I walk outside to find like a hundred cigarette butts on the ground. That kind of makes me glad the campus is going smoke free next year, though I do feel bad for people that smoke and are polite about not blowing it in peoples faces and actually dispose of the butts properly. 

I just really needed to let that out. 

Rant over. Mods, feel free to delete this or do whatever you please (not like I could stop you anyway)

This may be considered a shit post, but I just want to get this rant out of the way. 

We have a common hallway with tables, chairs, and couches outside of our dorm room. The people that I guess I sometimes consider my friends are total slobs out there. They constantly leave garbage on the floor and on the tables even though there is a full size trash can like 10ft from the table. Every morning I get up for class when their lazy tired asses are laying in bed after trashing the hallway and I clean it up. Our janitor is a pretty cool guy and he shouldn't have to deal with their shit. Today I almost wrote a note telling them to clean up after themselves or fuck off. 

We just got back from seeing the new avengers movie and one of these twats speared his soda cup from taco bell onto a bike rack strapped to someones car. That really set me off and I was so close to throwing a rock at this guy's dick, but nothing good would have come of that. 

I guess it comes from my two years as a cart attendant always having to pick up trash in the parking lot and cleaning the restrooms ever hour. People have no respect for their surroundings. Women always complained that the bathroom needed cleaning because they made it dirty. The guy's bathroom rarely actually needed much more than a quick check for toilet paper stock. I love that my college campus is beautiful, and that is one of the reasons I chose to come here for 4 years. But people are always littering and making it look trashy. The school just placed over a hundred new ash pillars around campus including one outside my dorm. But yet I walk outside to find like a hundred cigarette butts on the ground. That kind of makes me glad the campus is going smoke free next year, though I do feel bad for people that smoke and are polite about not blowing it in peoples faces and actually dispose of the butts properly. 

I just really needed to let that out. 

Rant over. Mods, feel free to delete this or do whatever you please (not like I could stop you anyway)

Feel you on that cart attendent part. Worked at a supermarket and after that, I learned to put things back where they belong instead of being a lazy fuck.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

People are lazy as fuck. 2nd post about how much your dorm sucks lol. Move out bro, i know you got a sweet deal though. And if this is in off topic, who cares if its a shit post.

when i was a kid my mom told me to never litter and always cleans up, yea sure as a kid i don't really listen but then i started seeing how ugly it is that people just throw stuff everywhere clogging the drain and then what do we get, flood when it rains

don't even mention school's public toilet, i rather hold it in and go back home to do my business then go in there

the scary part is the aedes mosquitoes man, many many many people already found infected and even died by the dengue fever in my area yet these bastards continue to litter everywhere without a care

i feel like killing these bastards every damn time

People are lazy as fuck. 2nd post about how much your dorm sucks lol. Move out bro, i know you got a sweet deal though. And if this is in off topic, who cares if its a shit post.

Its not really the dorm that sucks, its the people.