Tablet Talk

Adorza

So I've been wanting to get a tablet for awhile now. It's not something I NEED and would only serve a couple little uses daily but it seems like it'd just be 'convenient' to have.

I'd probably use it as another window for when I'm gaming on my pc, for Netflix in bed and for entertainment when we're on the road. My boyfriend keeps saying he'd really like to do some light gaming while in bed often as well.

Now I've looked into the Nvidia Shield the most, and while I really like the gaming capabilities of it, I'd rather just game on my laptop. The main thing that draws me to it is the front facing speakers, though. I'm not interested in any ipad's, I'm not going to consider them. But if there are any other recommendations to a decent tablet, I'd like to know. My price range is around $350.

The Nexus 7 / Nexus 9 is the way to go. Either that or the Shield Tablet.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

nexus,shield are best at that price maybe xperia z2 tablet if you can afford it

galaxy tab s or pro couse it has microsd card slot . however you should consider the ipad air

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2. I own one. The multiple angle kickstand, front facing speakers and really long battery life is awesome. I can even hung the tablet on the wall beside my bed when I feel like watching movies in bed w/o having to hold it in hand.