best laptop

what is the best laptop for gaming and video editing and content creation regardless of price

not actually buying this just seeing what its price would be

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

You'll probably find a lot of people recommending the Razer Blade Pro 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

what is the best laptop for gaming and video editing and content creation regardless of price

If it still needs to be portable.  Razer blade is allright.

If you want to go total crazy get something from eurocom

Lenovo Y50 because of it's 4K screen option - if you're doing super high res video editing (but it's not that powerful...)

Or the MSI GT80 Titan, because it's insane.

Sig under construction.

The Razer Blade is excellent in all aspects but price

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Well, if you're talking about extreme.

There's the Origin Eurocom Panther 5 that can do Xeon E5-2697 v2 (12 Ivy-Bridge Cores 2.7-3-3.5 ghz) + SLI 980M for around 6.6K$ which is about as extreme as it gets. 

EDIT:

Quoted OP. Follow your post plz.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Blade-Touchscreen-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B00J06F4BK/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1430575444&sr=1-2&keywords=razerblade

this one isnt that expensive for a 512gb ssd

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

What degree of portability are we talking? The most portable option in my opinion would be the Blade/Blade Pro (especially because the power brick isn't the size of my head). Portability aside, Eurocom (Clevo-based) sells different models, some designed specifically as workstation replacements.

Edit: As a general price range expect well over $2000 for something good.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I would say either a Clevo/Sager laptop or the Asus G75x for desktop replacements, and the MSI GS60 or the Razer Blade Pro for portability. I myself have the MSI GT70, and regret it, because it's noisy, outdated, and not that powerful compared to its new laptop counterparts, and its desktop counterparts

MSI GT70 2OC- CPU: Intel i7 4700MQ @2.40GHz, Memory: 16GB DDR3, GPU: Nvidia GTX 770m, SSD: Adata SP600 256GB, HDD: HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB

[spoiler=The Story of Lord Gaben(Warning:Lots of reading or use the audio link)]"Once upon a time there was a young man called ancient Lord Gaben Newell. The young man saw that the gamers of this world were in need of protection, and so he begun a quest to better the PC gaming world for all of us. On his first day, Gabe created the half life, a wonderful game made by a wonderful lord. The peasants cried. "Why do you cry, little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "The nearest store to my house is too far Gaben, please find us a way to get the games without the trek." said the peasant. And so on his second day, Gabe created the steam, at first the peasants hated this shit, but at least the games could downloaded rather than venturing into the cold world, and purchased. Gabe was happy, but when he looked at the peasants, they cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "We need more games Prince Gaben, please convince the other knights of gaming to join your cause." said the peasant. And so on his third say, Gabe invented more games, dozens, hundreds, thousands of publishers. More games than a person could play in a lifetime. But the peasants still cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" The lord bequeathed. "There are too many games and we are too poor, Baron Von Gaben, we need more affordable options for gaming." said the peasant. And so on the fourth day, Gabe invented sales, a wondrous new invention, never done anywhere, in which you buy something for like five bucks. In fact, sometimes, it's like two bucks or three bucks, it's pretty crazy. But oh how the peasants did cry. "Why do you cry little peasant? The lord bequeathed."We are still so poor, Count Gaben, we need games that are free. Games that can let anyone into their world, without costing them a penny." said the peasant. And so on his fifth Gabe invented Free to Play, a dangerous yet monumental idea, that he saw some Koreans do, and figured "Eh What the hell, fuckin eh, we're America, ain't nobody gonna have the best free games, but us." That would allow gamers to play for free. This time Gabe was sure the peasants were happy. He not only created a form DRM peasants wouldn't give a shit about, but also a service, that no other knight in the land could stand against. But when Gabe looked at the peasants, when Gabe looked at the peasants, they were no longer poor, they were fat and greedy. They called themselves glorious, and made fun of all the other peasant gamers of this world because their lord had treated them so well. Gabe met with these people to see if they were in fact happy, but they weren't. "Where is Half Life 3? It's been too long. What have you been doing? Taking mods and turning them into games? Pushing sales for money? FUUUCKK YOOUU GABE!!" Gabe cried a single tear. "I can't give you games that are no finished peasants." said the Lord. "WHY NOT?" yelled the peasants. "Give us the Games that are not finished. MORE. MORE. MORE." yelled the peasants. A thunderbolt struck, and Gabe went home to sleep. Gabe new that tomorrow, would not just be the sixth day, it would be the last day. And so on his sixth and final day, Gabe invented EARLY ACESSSSS!! I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACESS!!!!" 

-Bruce Willakers Source and Audio Version

The P770ZM or P750ZM for current-gen models. There is no other alternative, regardless of what people on this forum will tell you.

The P570WM if you don't mind an older, mostly outdated (but still being sold) machine. The Hexacore CPUs give it the biggest edge.

Lenovo Y50 because of it's 4K screen option - if you're doing super high res video editing (but it's not that powerful...)

Or the MSI GT80 Titan, because it's insane.

That is a 4K 48Hz screen. Please no.

The GT80 Titan's CPU will throttle under productivity work such as asked above. It is a machine designed for light loads on the CPU, and thankfully for them, most gaming counts as "light loads on the CPU".

You'll probably find a lot of people recommending the Razer Blade Pro 

That would be a terrible idea for anyone serious about content creation.

And cooling. And upgrade-ability. And storage. And internal system layout.

Well, if you're talking about extreme.

There's the Origin Eurocom Panther 5 that can do Xeon E5-2697 v2 (12 Ivy-Bridge Cores 2.7-3-3.5 ghz) + SLI 980M for around 6.6K$ which is about as extreme as it gets. 

You know what you're talking about <3

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday