the PSU choice

Rhaeny's Mom

My friend told me to configure a Gaming PC for him . 4690k , gtx 970 . And i don't know what PSU to buy because he intends to SLI that 970 in the future . There are 2 options . The EVGA SuperNova 650G1 and the Seasonic M12II-620 Evo . The EVGA PSU has 4 12v Rails that deliver 20A each and the Seasonic PSU has 1 12V Rail that delivers 48A . I heard that for SLI and CF you need to have a stronger 12v rail than more weaker 12v rails . Which one should i choose ? Pls help ;_;

I've found EVGA's Supernova line to be very good (from recommendations).

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

i have some experience with seasonic and they are just simply really solid. that's it :P

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Seasonic, ANTEC, EVGA, CoolerMaster, and PC Cooling & Power, are all very good options.

My friend told me to configure a Gaming PC for him . 4690k , gtx 970 . And i don't know what PSU to buy because he intends to SLI that 970 in the future . There are 2 options . The EVGA SuperNova 650G1 and the Seasonic M12II-620 Evo . The EVGA PSU has 4 12v Rails that deliver 20A each and the Seasonic PSU has 1 12V Rail that delivers 48A . T heard that for SLI and CF you need to have a stronger 12v rail than more weaker 12v rails . Which one should i choose ? Pls help ;_;

Hands down get the Seasonic. Stay away from the EVGA G1.

I've found EVGA's Supernova line to be very good (from recommendations).

No, the G1 has awful voltage regulation.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1476935/why-you-should-not-buy-an-evga-supernova-nex650g-750g

"Rawr XD"

My friend told me to configure a Gaming PC for him . 4690k , gtx 970 . And i don't know what PSU to buy because he intends to SLI that 970 in the future . There are 2 options . The EVGA SuperNova 650G1 and the Seasonic M12II-620 Evo . The EVGA PSU has 4 12v Rails that deliver 20A each and the Seasonic PSU has 1 12V Rail that delivers 48A . T heard that for SLI and CF you need to have a stronger 12v rail than more weaker 12v rails . Which one should i choose ? Pls help ;_;

If you want an evga that is an OEM seasonic. Get this one. Great price, gold efficiency and modular.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220gs0650v1

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

Just bought a SuperNOVA, and I definitely recommend it.

I don't always use Vessel.... but when I do, it's because of Scrapyard Wars.

Seasonic make the best power supplies but tend to be more expensive.

The Evga power supplies are also some of the best power supplies so they are both just as good as each other just pick what ever one is cheaper since they both have a good reliability history :)

Hope this helps

Seasonic make the best power supplies but tend to be more expensive.

The Evga power supplies are also some of the best power supplies so they are both just as good as each other just pick what ever one is cheaper since they both have a good reliability history :)

Hope this helps

Nope. The EVGA G1 as mentioned above, is not as good as the Super Flower and Seasonic made units. 

thanks guys for your answers . i'll get the Seasonic PSU :D

thanks guys for your answers . i'll get the Seasonic PSU :D

If you are in the USA then this EVGA B2 750W is only $59.99 after rebate. It is made by SuperFlower and based off the Golden Green platform. It is a nice price for a good quality unit.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-110b20750vr

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=393