Swiftech H220-X Mounted Vertical?

I just ordered a H220-X to go along with my 2600k, BUUUT a friend of mine just sold me his radiator XSPC RX360 rad for 20 bucks. I have a 750D and was wondering if i can possible mount the RX360 on top and the 240 rad in the front. Also purchased a reservoir and more tubing along.

I have a 750D as well, You can mount a 360mm radiator in the top and to my knowledge the H220X can be mounted vertically or horizontally, but I would double check that.

Welcome to LTT :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I just ordered a H220-X to go along with my 2600k, BUUUT a friend of mine just sold me his radiator XSPC RX360 rad for 20 bucks. I have a 750D and was wondering if i can possible mount the RX360 on top and the 240 rad in the front. Also purchased a reservoir and more tubing along.

welcome to the Linus tech Tips forums!

you might have a gander at this thread dealing on this exact radiator and the 750D:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74069-update-corsair-750d-and-60mm-radiators/

I read about that thread, i understand the warning about the 8pin EPS. But the socket is a bit off to the side and more lower than the usual socket placement in boards. I'm going to use Noctua NF-P12 fans on the XSPC and Corsair sp120 on the Swiftech radiator. Possibly paint the rads to match my setup.

Thanks for the welcoming guys!