Would anyone be interested in a tutorial on GPU-passthrough on Linux for a gaming VM?

Having a VM with GPU passthrough means you can run both Windows and Linux at the same time. A Linux distro would be the host OS and you would run Windows in a virtual machine (no dual-booting). The tutorial would tell you how to pass through your GPU to the Windows guest so you can play all your favorite games in the virtual machine. Then I would go into detail on how to optimize the machine and get the most out of it. 

If you think you'd be interested in this tutorial let me know and if there's enough people interested I'll get started on it. I just don't want to create a tutorial for something no one is interested in.

Certainly interested ... but ideally it'd have to support dual graphics cards.  There's little point in running Win inside Linux if I can only use half of my PC's graphics power.  I haven't heard of that option, which is why I currently opted for dualboot instead. 

• 2 months later...

Do it please. FYI this is better than Wine as it allows direct access to the IO and uses the same Windows based drivers in a virtual machine.

Codename: Project Stealth. See profile for specs.

That's awesome. Looks like it's OpenSUSE which I've actually never used before. I may have to try it out this summer. 

Regardless, I think I may end up creating a tutorial for Mint (and similar debian-based distros) some point this summer.