Upgrading My HP Brand PC For The First Time

Hello everybody, I am in dire need of some help. I normally play an Xbox 360/One and I have been wanting to get back to my PC gaming but my store bought rig is graphically under powered so I need some help on what to buy and what to do. It is a Best Buy HP Pavilion Elite HPE-510y with a discrete AMD Radeon HD6750. I want to do a graphics card upgrade, and purchase an SSD for a boot drive to make Windows 7 load up much faster. I understand that the graphics card upgrade may also mean a new power supply as well and if it is needed I am willing to get a new PSU as well. So please help me and tell me what to do.

Gaming Capability: Reaching 60fps at medium settings on Battlefield 4 would be awesome. If that won't work then I can handle 30fps on medium settings.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to include a budget.

If I have to buy a new PSU then my budget for a GPU, SSD, and PSU would be: $200-$350

If I don't have to buy a new PSU then my budget for a GPU, and SSD would be: $200-$300

Prices are flexible so feel free if there is a good deal that is a bit over to include it. Thank you!

Specs:

Just grab a 750 Ti and an appropriately sized ssd. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.