Poster frame?

shirokado

I want a poster frame for a poster(well its like a printed art work) that is 12 inches by 18 inches.

can anybody link me to a frame that has a 12x18 viewing area? cause ive seen a couple on amazon and they all said "viewing area is slightly smaller"

id prefer to use amazon(with prime eligibality) but ill consider other sides as well.

The only local store that i know sells picture frames is ikea.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

where you located?

there are frame shops that make them to suit , all professional made and all

Its all about those volumetric clouds

la crescenta california

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

quick google and I came up with http://www.fastframe.com/index.php

theres one in La canada which is close to you i think?

give them a ring and see if they can do it

Its all about those volumetric clouds

yes, i can drive there in about 10 minutes. thanx, ill give them a call on monday to see if they can do it.