How to make my room better?

Guest Philosophy

I have a 12'x15ft room. I want to make it I guess cool. Keep in mind this is an adults room. I have a large bed (California Queen) so it doesn't leave a whole ton of room. I have light green walls, with medium oak trim. I have 3 amps and 3 guitars on the wall, 2 on stands. and an Ikea desk with 2 monitors on it. I have a Jack White wall and a wall with my business licence on it (Have to have it there for legal reasons) and my Police Academy Certificates. Any Ideas?

i am sure if you remove them police academy certificates, the heat will be off your back 

Treat people how you want to be treated.

:)

i am sure if you remove them police academy certificates, the heat will be off your back 

That made no sense..

press the down arrow on the AC controller lol

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

press the down arrow on the AC controller lol

That'd work wouldn't it! It is already 68 in here though xD.  I could not think of a better word for what I was trying to articulate. :P Maybe, Nice, better?

try getting one of those air things that dyson makes. theyre supposed to cool down the air

try getting one of those air things that dyson makes. theyre supposed to cool down the air

I edited the title, thanks for bumping my post a few times :P

I edited the title, thanks for bumping my post a few times :P

oh my gawsh! lol brainfart. get like a stereo system with some speakers maybe, and maybe some cool stuff to hang on your walls

idk if this is what you're looking for or not, but i have rgb led strips lining the entire border of my room along the ceiling. That's pretty cool in my opinion.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

oh my gawsh! lol brainfart. get like a stereo system with some speakers maybe, and maybe some cool stuff to hang on your walls

Already have lots on the walls, Police Academy Certificates, I have a Jack White Wall (All signed posters or albums), and my business licence, a legit speaker setup would be nice. maybe wall mounted speakers since I have no room for them on my desk. 

That made no sense..

if you did not get that joke i have no idea how you got them certificates in the first place :S

EDIT: it makes no sense now you changed the title, but before it made perfect sense lol, "How to make my room cooler?"

idk if this is what you're looking for or not, but i have rgb led strips lining the entire border of my room along the ceiling. That's pretty cool in my opinion.

That is cool, but I have a feeling it would look tacky in my room because of the oak trim and light green walls. 

I also have an entire wall in my room that's a dry erase board. You can get special paint for that.

That is also very cool, but I would have no use for it xD

Also, unless you already have a nice one, you could get a nice new desk and maybe a third monitor. Just a thought.

A new desk is probably a good idea, mine is small for two monitors and is old and ugly xD

if you did not get that joke i have no idea how you got them certificates in the first place :S

EDIT: it makes no sense now you changed the title, but before it made perfect sense lol, "How to make my room cooler?"

I did get those certificates and I still have no clue the joke in there. 

I did get those certificates and I still have no clue the joke in there. 

lol okay well the first title was very misleading, i was under the impression your room was to hot, you needed some fans or some shit to cool that down, however i decided to make a pun about the police academy certificates, since the police are also sometimes, called "The heat"  if you still do not get it, then i guess you have not watched many movies or something i don't know lol. 

lol okay well the first title was very misleading, i was under the impression your room was to hot, you needed some fans or some shit to cool that down, however i decided to make a pun about the police academy certificates, since the police are also sometimes, called "The heat"  if you still do not get it, then i guess you have not watched many movies or something i don't know lol. 

I get it now, but to answer you question I have probably watch maybe 10 or 12 movies in my entire life. 

I get it now, but to answer you question I have probably watch maybe 10 or 12 movies in my entire life. 

i guess that would explain it then, oh well 

I also have a giant fish tank if that's your thing :P (I take pride in my rooms awesomeness level)

I used to have Kio (Huge ones, about 4 feet long) in a huge indoor tank. Constantly taking care of em. They got me fished out for like the next 20 years. I'd love to have fish, but last time they stunk and were hard to take care of. 

Personally I prefer when

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14