R'as El ghul

alphabeta

So I played batman arkham origins and watching Arrow series, In the game R'as wanted bruce wayen to be R'as El ghul while in arrow He wanted Oliver Queen So according tot he comics or DC universe in general what's true ?

There is a lot of different versions of the story. 

The generally accepted canon, is that Batman was to be Ra's' succesor, since he was to marry Talia al Ghul after their affair in Metropolis.

But try not to think to hard about it. Comic books change the story line all the time, and one is not more true than others. 

Also, I haven't watched Arrow, so I don't know if it takes place in the DC universe.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Also, I haven't watched Arrow, so I don't know if it takes place in the DC universe.

He's pretty much Green Arrow.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Batman from what I know. In Arrow they don't really have batman so... :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Batman from what I know. In Arrow they don't really have batman so... :P

but still they are in the same universe 

He's pretty much Green Arrow.

I know what it's about. I just don't know if Arrow is accepted as being the canon universe.

For some god forsaken reason, people need to identify whether or not a story takes place in the canon or the non-canon universe.

If you want to watch a fun discussion, try asking comic book fans about how many times Batman has beat Superman in canon.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I know what it's about. I just don't know if Arrow is accepted as being the canon universe.

For some god forsaken reason, people need to identify whether or not a story takes place in the canon or the non-canon universe.

If you want to watch a fun discussion, try asking comic book fans about how many times Batman has beat Superman in canon.

idk

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.