Best 30mm dual radiator

I am looking for a 30mm thick radiator to cool a CPU - only loop (may add GPU later). Right now I am looking at the Black Ice GTS Stealth 240 Gen Two Stealth (there is an XF version and a non-XF version, not sure what the difference is), Is this a good radiator?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

How about alphacool st30?

It full copper so it perform better.

this.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

How will a 30mm rad perform compared to something like an XSPC RX240?

How will a 30mm rad perform compared to something like an XSPC RX240?

It will perform a little less because its less thicker, but I wouldn't compare a 30mm to a 60mm rad :p

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

It will perform a little less because its less thicker, but I wouldn't compare a 30mm to a 60mm rad :P

How many degrees on average? Will I have to purchase insanely loud fans to make up for the difference?

How many degrees on average? Will I have to purchase insanely loud fans to make up for the difference?

I would say a 60mm will only perform 5% to 10% better then a 30mm rad and I don't thing you can make up the the difference because 30mm rads peform terrible in high speeds, but it's not a really big difference. If your getting a 30mm rad then I highly reccommed the alphacool st30

The GTS Stealth has one of the highest FPI on any rad at 30 FPI. The Stealth is meant for 1500 RPM and up. I would personally use the Alphacool ST30 though.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Hi guys I think that based on current availability where I live I can only go with the Black Ice GTS Stealth 240 Gen Two Stealth Dual 120mm. Is this a good radiator and how does it compare to the Alphacool?  If it is dramatically worse than the Alphacool, does anyone know a good, fast online store that ships cheap worldwide? 

Hi guys I think that based on current availability where I live I can only go with the Black Ice GTS Stealth 240 Gen Two Stealth Dual 120mm. Is this a good radiator and how does it compare to the Alphacool?  If it is dramatically worse than the Alphacool, does anyone know a good, fast online store that ships cheap worldwide? 

May I ask where do you live

please use the Alphacool ST30 240 - LINKY

it'll delever a better cooling performance from all copper design, low FPI - so low

fan speed can utilize a quieter experience.

only drawback i find is the M3 fan screw is too small, a copper washer would be

needed if using SP120 fans to keep the heads of screws from pulling through.

airdeano

May I ask where do you live

Asia

please use the Alphacool ST30 240 - LINKY

it'll delever a better cooling performance from all copper design, low FPI - so low

fan speed can utilize a quieter experience.

only drawback i find is the M3 fan screw is too small, a copper washer would be

needed if using SP120 fans to keep the heads of screws from pulling through.

airdeano

Okay I think I will be able to order the Alphacool IF the shipping cost isn't too high. While I'm at it, could you please also tell me what fans (not too expensive) I should use with the Alphacool radiator? I will ONLY be able to fit 2 fans on top of it due to case limitations, so please recommend some good, quiet fans and also suggest whether I should use pull or push at the top of the rad. Thanks :)

Okay I think I will be able to order the Alphacool IF the shipping cost isn't too high. While I'm at it, could you please also tell me what fans (not too expensive) I should use with the Alphacool radiator? I will ONLY be able to fit 2 fans on top of it due to case limitations, so please recommend some good, quiet fans and also suggest whether I should use pull or push at the top of the rad. Thanks :)

I highly reccommed Sycthe Gentle Typoons they are one of the best performing rad fans out there and there really quiet

I highly reccommed Sycthe Gentle Typoons they are one of the best performing rad fans out there and there really quiet

Which model? These? 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24747

Also, I was hoping to find some decent fans that also have blue LED lighting. Any suggestions?

Which model? These?

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24747

Also, I was hoping to find some decent fans that also have blue LED lighting. Any suggestions?

Yes those and there isn't much good led rad fans there are Gelid Wings which are pretty good.

There are Koolance one like mine, 30mm and 30fpi. They are good.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Yes those and there isn't much good led rad fans there are Gelid Wings which are pretty good.

Are Gentle Typhoons good for pull?

Okay I'll probably get those, unless there are some cheaper alternatives?

There ok case fans but not really good rad fans, the gentle typoons will perform wayy better

They are insanely expensive though... How about the Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition fans, I heard they are slightly cooler than the GTs while being quieter and cheaper

They are insanely expensive though... How about the Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition fans, I heard they are slightly cooler than the GTs while being quieter and cheaper

Yes there pretty good rad fans ;)