BAD mouse lag problems

kaylexmorgana

I haven't been here in a while and forgot to post it here

I got a wireless mouse NO that is NOT the problem since on my old pc there was 0 problems.

I have a m.o.u.s 9. And a lot of times the cursor lags like ♥♥♥♥ing hell. Like I'll move it and it will take like 3 seconds to catch up. I tried every usb port. 2-3.0. All drivers updated. I looked online and it said in msconfig you set your cores correctly it mite work it didn't. I changed the battery like 4 times. Generic and name brand.

Carried in games to. Not just desktop.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Probably getting interference from somewhere. Move the receiver closer or elsewhere, try changing the channel if possible, etc.

Probably getting interference from somewhere. Move the receiver closer or elsewhere, try changing the channel if possible, etc.

how do you change the channel?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

how do you change the channel?

Driver software. Never heard of a mouse that lets you choose the channel like many wireless headphones do, though, so its probably not an option.