ASUS G751JT Internet Browser Issues

J.B.
I recently purchased an ASUS G751JT gaming laptop and I am very pleased with it so far except for a small but immensely annoyance. I am unable to properly play or display videos and images when using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. 
I am unable to even load videos on Twitch as the loading circle simply keeps going. 
When using Youtube the video will load most of the video, start playing it and after 10-20 seconds it will rebuffer the video from the point it reached i.e. "forgetting" the part already played. This will continue until it fails to load the video.
It has problems displaying forum avatars that use GIF and will display these with blinking. 
When I browse Imgur it will either load the pictures, not load them or display them as such:
QpZB9kL.jpg

The issue of displaying pictures happens on other sites too if it doesn't flat out fail to load to picture.
I am at a complete loss as to what is causing this. I have searched, found and tried solutions that didn't work for the sites. I am becoming increasingly worried that this might be a hardware issue from the shipping or production of the laptop.

Hardware:
Intel Core i7 4710HQ 2.5 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
128 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD
GTX 970M 3 GB

Software:
Windows 8.1
Nvidia Geforce Driver 350.12
Adobe Flash 17.0.0.169

Have any of you heard of or experienced similar problems before?

I have that exact laptop, and I haven't had those problems.

1) Uninstall the following: Chrome, Nvidia Driver

2) Then reinstall Nvidia Driver first, followed by chrome.

Try that and report back.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Well, shit. It worked, Prastupok.

I had uninstalled Chrome before turning to the forums so I guess the issue may have been in Geforce Experience.
It loads Twitch on the spot, plays Youtube without hitches and displays images. 

Thanks a lot for the advice. I would have hated to turn this one in.