Monitor?

REX.exe

I'm not sure if I've already made a topic about this AFAIK I haven't.

What's a good monitor for this build: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/Pkmp4D

Not sure about budget, keep it not too expensive. AUD is currency. 

Use will be for gaming. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Check this out  Asus VG248QE 144hz     

Edit: By they way if u have some more money u can go for x61 kraken cooler and overclock that Cpu so hard <3 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I'm not sure if I've already made a topic about this AFAIK I haven't.

What's a good monitor for this build: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/Pkmp4D

Not sure about budget, keep it not too expensive. AUD is currency. 

Use will be for gaming. 

Thanks for helping me with the CPU Cooler, I'm getting the Asus VG248QE for my new build and I heard really good things about this monitor and its not too expansive. Depends what you plan on doing with your monitor, if its for gaming with games like BF4 and other FPS go for a 144hz. 

What is your budget? Do you care more about visual quality or high framerates?

If it's the first, I would recommend one of the recent 4k ips 27" monitors, they are not too expensive and a 970 can drive them quite well with a little compromise in filters (which is 100% worth it in my experience). Otherwise, the vg248q is a great option.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

And actaully there are few more things i will change on this build: ( just my opion ) 

Mobo: MSI Z97 GAMING 5 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws X  2x4 1600 or 1833 ( Btw on amazon 1833 is almost same price like 1600 ) 

GPU: Well maybe some people will not agree with me but i think MSI 970 better than Gigabyte 970

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I would recommend the LG 29UM65, the 21:9 aspect ratio is great for gaming(this is just in my opinion) and the panel is just a really good panel in general at

29 inch 2560 X 1080.

I'm not sure what the prices for you would be for you, but I was able to get mine for $320 Canadian at Staples Canada.

I also have a 970 and it drives this monitor with ease.

I would recommend the LG 29UM65, the 21:9 aspect ratio is great for gaming(this is just in my opinion) and the panel is just a really good panel in general at

29 inch 2560 X 1080.

I'm not sure what the prices for you would be for you, but I was able to get mine for $320 Canadian at Staples Canada.

I also have a 970 and it drives this monitor with ease.

Too expensive :P

And actaully there are few more things i will change on this build: ( just my opion ) 

Mobo: MSI Z97 GAMING 5 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws X  2x4 1600 or 1833 ( Btw on amazon 1833 is almost same price like 1600 ) 

GPU: Well maybe some people will not agree with me but i think MSI 970 better than Gigabyte 970

Needs to fit in with my black and white themed build. (Topic coming soon)

What is your budget? Do you care more about visual quality or high framerates?

If it's the first, I would recommend one of the recent 4k ips 27" monitors, they are not too expensive and a 970 can drive them quite well with a little compromise in filters (which is 100% worth it in my experience). Otherwise, the vg248q is a great option.

WAY too expensive <3 About $200-$300 AUD for budget.

Thanks for helping me with the CPU Cooler, I'm getting the Asus VG248QE for my new build and I heard really good things about this monitor and its not too expansive. Depends what you plan on doing with your monitor, if its for gaming with games like BF4 and other FPS go for a 144hz. 

No problem, don't need a monitor of such caliber. H1Z1 and CS:GO are some games I'll be playing. BF Hardline and other FPS games to. But I don't need a monitor like that. I don't try my pants off in games. :P

Check this out  Asus VG248QE 144hz     

Edit: By they way if u have some more money u can go for x61 kraken cooler and overclock that Cpu so hard <3 

The x61 is an upgrade I'll get in the future. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400